CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That's a huge list of prizes for just one person. Though I hope I win, I do wish everyone good luck in this mother of a contest.

That's pretty awesome, it's quite a haul. It's pretty awesome when you not only track sales and good deals for games, but that you have all these contests to get lucky gamers stuff for free.

With the way that life has been kicking me while I am down... Winning this package would make this gamer-chick feel a hell of a lot better about herself!

I'm sure this won't work but I'll try, you said make your comment a good one. Given all of the prizes, all I am trying to get this Christmas is my 360 replaced and get a Kinect at some point, planning on next year given the holiday. So if I were to win I would take the new 360, Kinect, and gift card for my kids and donate all of the other prizes to other CAGGER's out there through another contest since given the season it would be a good gesture any way. If I win I'll go as far as signing or whatever saying I would donate the other prizes other than those three. :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back