CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy smokes that's a sweet package of goodies! Either CAG has some great sponsers or somebody found a pile of stuff that fell off a truck. ;) Either way, count me in for a chance to win.

This contest reminds me of the magazine contests where you fill in a cheesy crossword, mail it in, and you win a room of new stuff. The only difference is that this one is real, right?

If I win, first i plan to roll around naked on the floor with all that gaming goodness. Then I will use duct tape engineering to transform the many consoles into the world's most powerful single console -- One Console to Rule Them All.

Yes, that is what I will do.

wow...

Sweet giveaway. Would probably end up giving some of the stuff that I already have to friends and family for the holidays.

That would be awesome.

Can't wait to win this competition, I won my iPhone when they first came out in a similar competition on a gaming website years ago :)

This would make my entire year if I could win this. All the money I would have spent on games is going towards my wedding in January. Probably going to be skipping Christmas this year too. I am broke!

Oddly, I would rather have one of the lower prizes. Not to say I wouldn't be happy winning any of the top prizes. I suppose I would take anything on the list :D and it is a really sweet list.

Based on the terrible sounds my 360 is making lately, I suspect it is about to die (I've already lost one). I have no other console. This prize would solve all my problems at once. Fingers crossed.

This contest is absolutely nuts. The biggest amount of electronics in a give-away I've ever seen for sure. Hope I win :lol:

Good luck to everybody. This is just..insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back