CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite an extensive list of prizes. I could definitely layout my kids' playroom with all of that. Good luck to everyone...

I appreciate that this contest easily could've been split between several people... but it's all going to just one lucky bastard.

Hopefully myself.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: A Round of applause for CAG!

Great contest!! I'm :drool: just thinking about all that awesome gaming goodness!!

Oh, by the way... please pick me.

This is like one of those crazy internet contests, only real. Hopefully...

um...

You aren't a bunch of Nigerian princesses or something, are you?

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I LOVE THIS WEBSITE lol but i never win anything :( but i guess i do win cuz they always help me with good deals :) i'd probably be broke if it wasnt for CAG....so I guess somehow i'm richer???

As always, I look forward to Black Friday every year. Not just for the sales but because my wife and friends have made it a social event every year where we all go out early and have a good time. This contest is just icing on the cake!

Well this is just about the perfect thing to do at work. I can enter a contest leisurely and reap huge benefits. It is the American Dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back