CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a whole lot of stuff cheapy. I kind of wish you split this stuff up into nine different winners. I mean holy crap that is a lot of stuff. Who needs all that at once!

Hopefully this goes to someone who can't afford all that stuff (like me) and not someone who already owns most of it. I don't have one single thing that's in this contest. I have a launch 20gb 360, but it's nowhere near as sweet as the new one. I have been wanting to get a PS3 just for Gran Turismo and Twisted Metal, but can't afford it.

It would be awesome to win, even though I wouldn't hang on to most of it. Keep a few things for gifts, but the Wii, PSP, DS, and Kinect stuff would go to Child's Play or something.

This could be the best gaming related contest ever. Only two things could rivel receiving this: a lottery ticket with the matching numbers for about 100 million or having a rich uncle die and leave you his Ferrari 458.

Does not compute...too awesome lol. Wow, I hope I win but at the same time I never win anything! Maybe this time (if I win) it'll make up for all those lost contests of sadness past.

I really hope I win, I had to sell my wonderful PSP back in the day to pay some bills. Hardest thing I've ever had to do.
Of course I'd love to win all of this, but I'd be most happy about the PSP.

Holy crap that is awesome! Joined just for the contest, never been to the site before so the promotion is definitely working. Time to see what CAG's is all about. Well videogames, but you know what I mean!

This giveaway is EPIC! Absolutely LEGENDARY! I never win anything, but if I won this I wouldn't need to win anything again. Did I mention EPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back