CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i said a hip hop the hippie the hippie
to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop
the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie
to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

This is amazing, this is the best contest ever. Seriously, I was speechless when I saw this. Also, 3DS? Holy, Cheapy, you outdone yourself.

Well, let me start by saying this year has been a rollercoaster ride for me, my daughter was born last December, had to sell almost all my game collection to keep up with house payments, lost my job and had to file for bankruptcy. Slowly, I am trying to build back my gaming catalog, but have no funds to even think about purchasing a new $60 game. It would be a dream come true to win this contest, my wife would get the iPad for sure, but the rest would make a broke (not cheapass) gamer cry. Thanks CAG, CheapyD and the rest of the CAG Nation for giving broke gamers like me hope that I could win huge!! CAG Forever!!!!

Seriously??? If I were to win this, what will my wife and kids do from Black Friday through next year? Alright, I'll let them play...for 10-15 minutes!

This Contest is the most amazing thing that has been, is now or prolly ever will be in the future .. Cheap Ass Gamer knows how to bring the power house of Win to the table

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back