CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are CAG contests open to Canadians? In the rules it only mentions US citizens.

I don't want to scroll through 100+ posts to find the answer, sorry.

Just one of those prizes is amazing but ALL of them in one contest that's crazy!!! I want to...no no I NEED to win this contest...

You know, the only problem with winning this contest would be needing a new AV cabinet to hold all the gear.

Wait, on second thought, not a problem. An excuse to visit IKEA! Double-win!

I was on my way to comment on this thread, with the winning ticket in hand. Some guy named Benny (not sure of CAG userid) shot me and left me for dead in a shallow grave. Then -- you won't believe this: some crazyass robot named Victor, who sounds a lot like Woody from Toy Story, apparently found me and dug me up... and some doctor got me all patched up, and now I am out for revenge. Apparently, someone else besides me really wants that ticket and might be using it for nefarious purposes. I need to come up with something SPECIAL to get that ticket back!

Dude.... this is the craziest contest I have ever seen. Do you know how pissed my wife would be if I won this? Awesome...

This is probably the best contest I've seen on any site. Just another reason why I come here. The awesome features of the website, the great podcast and the possibility to win free stuff!

Thanks to CAG, I've been able to clean up my language by replacing four letter words w/ "Shaq-Fu." Try it, it works. - "cheapassgamer is the Shaq-Fu(ing) best!" Boom.

Dear Santa,
Use your magical powers to help me win this contest and you can just skip my house this year. OR, you can stop by and play with my stuff. whichever.

When I win this contest I'm combining every one of these consoles into one mega console I'm going to name Beethoven 2.0. It's main function: drawing unicorns.

CAG is the best videogame site that I was lucky enough to find. This is probably the best contest they have ever had. I would like to win, but if I don't I still love this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back