CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...this has to be the giveaway of all giveaways. It's almost unfair to give all of this to one person...however, if I win...be sure to notice that I said ALMOST unfair.

With my wife and I buying a new house, this is the perfect reason to turn our extra entertaining space into thee moste epic gaming centre ever, with with a giant Cheapy head on the wall.

Wow, in all the years I've been on CAG I can't recall one with prizes this awesome. Well done Cheapy.

Holy hell, this is an epic contest. Any one of these prizes would be cool on its own. With their powers combined, this is, in fact, the GREATEST CONTEST EVER. Would very much like to win, please.

This is almost unreal that the prize package is that huge. I don't think words could describe how much happiness that will bring to whoever wins.

This, could quite possibly be, the most epic contest in CAG history precisely because the prize is, literally, everything. It would be the most insane unboxing situation ever, worthy of a party with all the winner's friends and family. Epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back