CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any way if we win that we can get a UK version of the systems? I'm moving to the UK in a few months and would to not have to re-buy everything!!!

Holy crap

I already have PS3 and Move, 360 Slim, PSP, Wii, and every current DS.

But I suppose I could win $500 and the new 3DS, and then sell the other stuff. =)

I'd give the xbox 360 to my friend and buy him a year of live and a copy of black ops.

He's always wanted an xbox but he can't afford one.

The contests this year have been getting steadily crazier. Hopefully that means a proportionally ridiculous Child's Play drive too.

imagine the size of that FedEx package when it arrives at your house?!?!....I'd be like"WHOA! WTF IS THIS GIANT BOX DOING IN MY FRONT PORCH!!"...then I'd amagine there was a stripper inside only to find out it's much, MUCH better!...lol :bouncy:

I would just like to say that this is, by far, the best contest I've ever seen or participated in. This is amazing, Cheapy. You've outdone everything ever. Here's hoping that I somehow come out with this wonderful prize!

This is insane...completely and totally mind-blowingly insane. I can't imagine winning this, but I'll be damned if I don't throw my hat in the ring. This is too awesome to pass up. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back