CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an infant and a wife. I go to college and have a job. I haven't been able to afford systems or big video game purchases for a little while and it would be great to win them!

Hopefully everyone has as awesome a holiday as the winner of the contest will! Awesome contest CheapyD! Good luck everybody!

Wow that is an awesome package. I don't even know what I'd do with all that stuff! Would be an amazing win though. :drool:

Best of luck everyone.

I hate to say it but... If I won, i'd probably sell half of it to cover my expenses... I'm broke lol... But I'd keep the PS3 and the PSP for sure since I already have a Wii and a 360.

The winner of this contest could be the best Santa ever.

Assuming we probably have most of these items already you could give the ones you don't already own away as gifts and make a lot of people in your life very happy.

All the consoles and handhelds in one prize pack. Pretty amazing!

Oh Man! I can't even begin to imagine what I would do with all of that stufff. Luckily it won't be long before I get to find out!

So this would be Cheapy trying to see how long of a thread he can get?

Clearly such an over the top contest can only be viewed as a cry for help.

Oh gawd. These are the things I need after getting off a carnival cruise line disaster. Screw a travel voucher, this is what's needed after sitting on a damn boat in the dark for 3 days.

I got thirty cars, whole lotta dancers...I take 'em everywhere...

I'm MC Hammer (WHOO!)

Started sellin' dope...I'm too legit to quit..when it's hammer time...I'm pullin' out the stick.

*teachesyouhowtodougie*

@_OMNi_

I must be teh winnar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back