CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit, I don't visit CAG on a regular basis. I came here to check out Black Friday deals and was surprised with this. I think I'll start checking in more frequently!

You know, Cheapy, I never did properly thank you for throwing that open bar party at E3. And now this giant insane contest. You're like some kind of video gaming Super Jesus. :applause:

Oh man this could be awesome! Ever since NXE2 my 360 has sounded like a vibrator on the setting "Home Wrecker." Even if I don't win the 360 still an awesome set of prizes. I'm happy to win any of them!

This is an awesome contest, but sometimes I wish some of those prizes were split so more chances for people to win something. Though I got to admit, the thought of winning all that does get me a little excited, in a good way

It would be pretty incredible to win what is easily the most comprehensive video game giveaway I've seen in some time. Very cool CAG!

Just when I had lost all hope of ever winning a really great contest....CAG to the rescue!
May I call you my hero? or wait for consummation of this relationship? ;)
Thanks for the fun

I usually get most if not all the tickets for these and haven't won so far, this looks like a big-un though, so here's lookin at me kid ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back