CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Cheapy. I was wondering, if one wins this contest, can they have the option of the Japanese versions, like the Japanese 360, 3DS and Wii?

Last edited by a moderator:
My apartment was robbed of anything that ran on power...my TVs, all my consoles, all my games, movies, plus some other personal things. This would totally help me refurnish my house!!!!

I'll be the first to admit that I joined the website in order to get this contest. Though the collection is REALLY addicting to finish...

I will search high and low, every city and every prison.Smack the Smurf out of anybody, Destroy every other web site and keep chasing this one........!!!!!!!! Why cause this is just totally awesome!!!!!!!

Times are tight, winning something like this would definitely make Santa not look like he had to outsource his elves this year due to cutbacks.

hohohohohohoho MAN this is going to b big this year For CAG but hey i been on this site like for
ever and every time it get's the best of me also love the contest you guys do by the way

me and my wife were listening to the latest cagcast and learned about this contest. she asked to put an entry coz she wants an ipad. our 2010 will be complete with that awesome price package!

If I win this contest I'm going to have to take time management lessons because there will be so many games to play I won't know where to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back