CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok if I win this, I would keep the gift card,Kinect and the 3DS. Everything else, and I swear, I would donate to the local children's hospital...I probably would donate the gift card too, or at least some of it.

Man, this contest would pretty much complete everything I'd need to finally be able to play games with my sister. She has been recently getting into games a bit, but money problems have been kicking our ass when it comes to her personally getting her own consoles. With a win, she could get her own Xbox, we could play Kinect together, she could have her own DS and we could buy games.

Sibling Gaming for the win.

I would be the coolest dad ever! Actually, that's enough electronic goodness, that I would be the coolest dad for the next 2 x-mas, plus birthdays, plus get good grades, plus clean your room and I'll give you a treat ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll admit it, this contest finally sucked me in to making an account. Not that I haven't been perusing CAG for some time now.
Congratulations to the inevitable winner, whomever they turn out to be!

I haven't had a chance to log in for awhile due to complicated personal reasons. But I'm back and remember exactly why I love this site! CheapyD is da man!

Awesome Contest!! Haven't entered many, but this is an excellent contest to get into the swing of things. Keep up the good job with the CAGcast!! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back