CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never, ever, ever thought i'd get a twitter account but this contest is well worth it. This haul can make ALOT of kids in my family happy. Even the biggest kid of them all :)

I think it's amazing that you give back to your audience with not just contests, but extremely generous ones! This is crazy and much like everyone else, would LOVE to win!

If I win my nephew will be a very happy little boy come christmas, seeing as how I already have most of the prizes, and that'll free up money for the rest of my christmas shopping.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Would love the slim 360. I want one but don't have that much extra cash due tuition... damn you college and trying to make something of myself ::shakes fist:: lol

"Dang that is an Awesome! deal i like it i really would love to win
that would make my life great. i love the deal and i own an xbox 360 and games and other stuff like that is great. so i really hope to win this."

happosai.jpg

What a haul! What a haul!

Winning this stuff would certainly make me a cheap ass gamer. Would love to have my nerd version of the Golden TIcket come up for this contest. :)

Chooka

That's an insane prize package. It would be awesome for me to win but I know I probably won't. It still is kinda exciting though, lol. Here's hoping I win one of these contests someday. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back