CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I recently started listening to you guys. My friend had loaded some of your podcasts and now I listen to you guys all the time at work. Just wanted to say I really love the show. And wambat is funny as shit.

Hate to be a downer, but why make one winner win everything? I'm sure many people here have 1 or more of the things being won and they would just end up selling/giving it to someone. It would have been better to draw multiple winners and giving them pick of which item they want...

Oh, and I hope I win.

this ones for all the marbles, well not marbles, but ill need some marbles cause if I win I'd lose all my marbles, um yeah, good luck everyone!

I hope I win. I been out of work for a while but I always go to Black Friday sales for a few cheapo deals and clothes. I would love to win this stuff.

This has got to be one of the best, if not the BEST, video game contests that I have ever benn lucky enough to participate in. Thanks Cheapy!!

[quote name='Trakan']Thanks, Cheapy.[/QUOTE]

QFT Trash was just speaking about how Cheapy does a great job of giving back and this is another example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back