CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to work, in retail on Black Friday, so I would really love to win something like this! Please? I need to play some violent games after a day like that. I would love to win again please? : sulks away with his small hope of winning :

Oh man i hope i can get this xbox, this way i can better enjoy games like Mass Effect and Assassins creed, and Ecco the dolphin in arcade, and Oblivion!!!!

YO! why it gotta be black friday deals? I want to win regardless! Hook it up CheapyD. Also, I really like the CagCast. It's great.

let's face it, this contest isn't randomly picked at all. I am going to win irregardless of your futile attempts to alter fate.

ive seen some good contests on here but this one is really nuts im not going to lie i hope i win this one it would be nice to have all this swag when i deploy next year

[quote name='rivesm']let's face it, this contest isn't randomly picked at all. I am going to win irregardless of your futile attempts to alter fate.[/QUOTE]

ill keep your name in mind to congratulate you if when you win. :bow:

possibly the best contest, and the lucky ones win big time. kudos to cheapyd and the gang! best of luck everybody. i hope i win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back