CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quite a bundle for the winner, nevertheless good luck to everyone. And an early congratulations to the winner of this contest.

If I won this, then I wouldn't want anything for Christmas. I'd probably give the stuff I already have to charity with kids that could make use of it.

Hey guys just gonna post my quick story (I've been listening to the CAGCAST for 2 years). I was born in NYC moved to LA, Dubai, and then back to NYC two months ago. I’ve had to move around a lot because of my parents job and times are tough. I moved back to NYC for a better education but it’s costed us a lot of money. All my savings are pretty much gone and before I came here I sold my DS and Wii so that I could keep my beloved PS3. But unfortunately the first time I plugged it in here in the states it turns out it wont even work. I have the first model and I’ve been keeping it close for a long time. Now not only can’t I play Black Ops, I haven’t even played a video game since June and I don’t have the cash to buy a new PS3! Even my dad (who plays games from time to time and got me into them in the first place) is pissed. Well anyways let the best CAG win
A.K.A. me :roll:

Somebody needs to combine the ass washing powers of Cheapy's Japanese toilet with the ergonomic seating position of Wombat's toilet. We'd have the ultimate in shitty technology!

I could get all my toenails pulled out or jump through all these hoops for possibly no reason.

I like the prizes and hope to win anyway.

Looks like a great group of Merch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back