CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most crazy flippen awesome contest I have ever seen. I wish you all good luck, but I wish myself slightly better luck.

This contest simply blows my mind. I honestly don't know what I'd do if I won it. Perhaps attempt a backflip...I do have medical insurance after all.

Wow.

You know, my eyes were inevitably drawn right to the list, and I thought "That's a nice group of prizes, I hope I can win one." Then I actually read the post...and wow, that's incredible.

*Crosses my fingers harder than I ever have*

As a newlywed it would be sweet to win all these things- this way my husband won't be asking for a turn. I can preoccupy him with one of the other things while I try each thing out. I mean, I know sharing is caring.. but sometimes it's more fun to be selfish, right? \\:D/

I saw a retweet of this and thought it was some kind of joke. Insane prize list. But you shoudl also throw in some vitamin D supplements because the winner may never leave her house again. Although I guess she could take the portable stuff and game out in the sun.

You should throw in a copy of some game that was overlooked. Then everyone will be reading the list item by item, and they'll come across Psychonauts and be like, "Huh?". Then they'll go google it, find the concept intriguing and then buy it.

"That's the Most Beautiful thing i've ever seen in my life" - Private George "Hags" Haggard Junior

It's like Christmas in November! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back