CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Buddha, If I don't win anything else in my lifetime, let me win this. Oh, and a pony and a plastic rocket would be nice too.

[quote name='CheapyD'][IMG-R=5838]19242[/IMG-R]

*Winner does not actually win "everything", only the above listed prizes. ;)[/QUOTE]

lol how many people actually thought theyd get more than whats listed.

I would be happy winning just ONE of these prizes, so I'd probably spontaneously explode with joy if I were to win everything*. (But then I wouldn't be able to enjoy my prizes.... -__- )

i hope i win!!! omg that would be a bazillion times better than standing infront of gamestop for a couple of hours in the wee hours of the morning to get a new system !!!!

CAG is so cool to be giving away an amazing prize lot such as this!! CAG is the best website ever!! I visit this site at least a dozen times a day to check on everything! It is the best site on the internet to see video game deals!!

THANKS CAG!!

Man oh man, winning this and deciding to wait for the 3DS portion would be almost like an extra prize months later, here's hoping!
Also signing up for twitter just for this. Good job forcing me onto the grid a bit more you rats.

Been using CAG for a little more than a year now - at least to find deals, owe you many thanks - registered at last, seems like a great site and community.

I know it's really cliched to say "I never win anything", but it's true, I really never win ANYTHING. If I somehow win this, I'll post the youtube video of me crying tears of joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back