CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need all of these things. I'm going for Target's 40 inch under 300 television on Friday. Wish me luck!

Having this set of game systems would be AWESOME (especially since I'm a girl and no one believes I game until they get taken down, lol)!!!!

When I was a kid, I always wanted to own a Canada. But Canada is too expensive, even as an adult, and winning "everything" would be a good substitute. Please help make my dream come true.

This would be an amazing competition to win! If I got it, I would definitely be really happy because I've been wanting like EVERYTHING on this list for years. I would also want to spread the love a little, though, and help my grandpa out since he doesn't have a lot of money to get gifts for the grandkids this year by giving him some of my winnings. Spreading the Christmas cheer, you know. ^^

Wow, this has to be the greatest contest ever. Thanks Cheapy for always doing great stuff like this for the CAG community.

What a ridiculous amount of stuff to give away, and during the holidays! Someone is going to be extremely happy this Christmas.

How do you gain additional tickets through the "Get Friends to Enter!" method? My friend clicked on the link from my Twitter account and nothing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back