CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna run around in circles naked in my front yard while flappin my arms and singin r kelly i believe i can fly i win this.

Hey Cheapy, Wombat, and Shipwreck! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and Cheapy, I hope this year Wombat is sending you over some of his stuffing. I've been counting down the days until tonight's show and also, what an awesome contest!!! It's a true testament to you guys of how much you value the CAG Community! Someone is going to be very happy tonight! Here's to a great show tonight!

Hey Cheapy, Wombat, and Shipwreck! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and Cheapy, I hope this year Wombat is sending you over some of his stuffing. I've been counting down the days until tonight's show and also, what an awesome contest!!! It's a true testament to you guys of how much you value the CAG Community! Someone is going to be very happy tonight! Here's to a great show tonight!

Probably the best contest I've seen in a long time! I would definitely not keep all the prizes if I were to win this, no reason to have it all when some people don't have any to begin with. If the pediatric floor at my hospital could make good use of 2 or 3 systems that would be great. Anyways, good luck to everyone and have a happy thanksgiving!!!

also safe shopping this black friday :)

Sweet prizes! That would cover all my holiday gift giving and even leave something for me - the iPod Touch. My husband has one, both kids have one - the mean old stepmom is always at the bottom of the list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back