CAGWF: WWE 2K16 League - pWo 4 LIFE! Join Us for Sunday Brunch!

*Character*

Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Paul Heyman, and I have a question for you all tonight. What does it feel like to be powerless? Because your boos will never change the historical fact that last week, senior referee Steve Hancock admittedly took a payout from the pWo to call the match in Petey Steven's favor as to ruin the CAGWF in ring debut of my client, the greatest submission wrestler in the world, The Masked Lemon. My client had the Tears of a Clown locked in on Mr. Stevens, and I have evidence that plainly shows Mr. Stevens did in fact tap out. My client demands justice in face of this evidence. I demand a rematch to take place next week with Mr. Stevens in a match type of his choosing, if he isn't too much of a bitch to accept.

In the meantime, my client is training for his match with Gail Pennyfeather this Monday, which will be shown on Youtube for the CAGWF Universe in it's entirety. Thank you for your time.

Masked Lemon defeats Gail Pennyfeather in an Instant Classic via pinfall.

It was an incredible match with plenty of drama and back and forth action. Lemon won with a reversal into his new finisher the "Lemon Peel."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4J8m_ttCZU[/youtube]

Lemon's new entrance music is "For Real" by Rittz

Last edited by a moderator:
*Character*

Ladies and Gentlemen, as you know, my name is Paul Heyman. Tonight is a special night. My client, the greatest submission wrestler in the world, The Masked Lemon Jim Leitzell, won his third match here in the CAGWF. As of tonight his record stands at 3-1 in competition, even though our lawyers are working on removing the slight blemish of a loss by a paid off referee.

Last week, we challenged Petey Stevens to a rematch next week at Sunday Brunch. He has yet to answer this challenge, and I believe I know why. You see, Mr. Stevens is a coward. A coward just like Josh Parr and Damen Gonzales before him. A coward who, knowing he could never defeat my client, allowed the pWo to attempt to ruin the debut of my client. With tonight's victory over Gail Pennyfeather, we have shown The Masked Lemon to be a legit threat for the CAGWF World Heavyweight Championship. My client and I demand to see the rankings here in the CAGWF and we demand a Number One Contender be announced.

We would also like to suggest a tag team division be added, along with a tag team title.

My client and I look forward to our next opponent, whomever that may be. Thank you for your time.

I need to change my Finisher info on the first page. My new Finishers are as follows:

Signature: Lemon Drop (Tombstone Piledriver 2) Lemon Lock (Yes Lock)

Finisher: Lemon Peel (Rock Bottom) The Tears of a Clown (Camel Clutch)

Check your PM Box Vulcan, i sent you a PM earlier this week.

(Character) I'm standing here in this ring, ready to defend my title.  Where is little boy Brennan?  Looks like he is in the back hiding with his head up Doback's ass.  What I want right now, is for Dale Gribble to come down to the ring and declare The CAGWF Champ the victor by way of forfeit.

*Character*

Ladies and Gentlemen, my name as you all know is Paul Heyman. I hold in my hands a statement from The General Manager of CAGWF. It states that since Petey Stevens has not accepted our challenge for a rematch, at this time he must forfeit the match, resulting in yet another win for my client and your next CAGWF Heavyweight Champion of the world, The Masked Lemon.

My Client's record now stands at four wins and only one loss.

It has also come to our attention that the pWo is behind all of the strange actions that have transpired over the few weeks since my client's debut. So we hereby challenge the pWo to a match of their choosing, and not next week at Sunday Brunch but here tonight in this very ring. Let's see what you little pussywhipped curly headed fucks can do against the greatest submission wrestler in the world.

Pretty sure yours is the only match that has been played, lol.
Mine and Urban Legends has been as well. Destroyed me.

I was woefully unprepared for The Urban Legend. I completely overlooked my opponent and had my ass handed to me from the get go. The only offense I was able to get in was when The Urban Legend had his back turned to me while playing it up to the crowd, even with that I wasn't able to get a win in.

Vulcan2422 read my PM on 8/3 (I sent on 7/30), but didn't respond.  I'll send another today.

Nobody's playing. People aren't playing their matches because things aren't being updated regularly, but they're not being updated regularly because people aren't playing their matches. Catch 22.

Well shit.

I'm off all day if anyone wants to get a match in.

Or if any of you have your wrestlers uploaded to CC let me know and I'll record cpu matches or something...

Well, if nobody else is doing matches, I will record a match tomorrow against a cpu on Legend. I'll try to make it an exciting match.

I'll just continue doing that each week, unless I get an opponent. I put time into doing promos and whatnot, and will continue to do so. If someone wants to pm me about storyline ideas, fueds, or whatever, feel free. I wouldn't mind a rematch with Gail, or even starting a tag team or something...

Maybe interest will pick up when 2K14 comes out.

Yeah, sorry guys. I've really hardly been playing my 360 this month. Between the Steam sale and the past couple Humble bundles, I've been gaming on my PC much more. At this point I'm not even considering a next gen console anymore. I'll keep buying the few sports games I play on 360, and work through the backlog I already have. But for the most part I feel like I've already made the transition to PC gaming.

Yeah, sorry guys. I've really hardly been playing my 360 this month. Between the Steam sale and the past couple Humble bundles, I've been gaming on my PC much more. At this point I'm not even considering a next gen console anymore. I'll keep buying the few sports games I play on 360, and work through the backlog I already have. But for the most part I feel like I've already made the transition to PC gaming.
I've slowly been making that transition for the past couple years. I could not play any new games on anything and still have a 2-3 year backlog on Steam. Add-in Saints Row IV on PC and the fact my 360 finally died, PC is my focus. I wish they'd release these games on PC. Think about the character designs and modding community on PC for a game like this.

You know what's awesome? I went to play this game with a friend who was over, only to find out my data had been corrupted. All my 100% completion of the unlockables and all my CAWs down the drain.

You know what's awesome? I went to play this game with a friend who was over, only to find out my data had been corrupted. All my 100% completion of the unlockables and all my CAWs down the drain.
Wow...that's messed up. Did you have it on your hard drive or on the cloud?

The hard drive. It turns out that all my photos/videos earned in Attitude Era mode are still there, but no unlocked wrestlers, arenas, or belts (can use "unlock all" option to get that back at least). All of my Attitude Era mode progress, Universe mode, and CAWs have been lost, however.

It happened after the game prompted me to download a small update, so be careful.

daniel_bryan_yes__by_the_jackanapes-d4wvzxm.png

Haha. Well, I will definitely watch any matches that may happen to be uploaded. I got the game for PS4 after having myriad problems with the Xbox One version of 2K15 and having to swap that out fof the PS4 version last year.

Haha. Well, I will definitely watch any matches that may happen to be uploaded. I got the game for PS4 after having myriad problems with the Xbox One version of 2K15 and having to swap that out fof the PS4 version last year.
Oh, really? Last year's game never gave me any problems. I'm trying to remember...was it the glitched save thing? I didn't really do a whole lot outside of the 2K Showcase mode though. I think I started a career, but never finished it.

I'm looking forward to the expanded roster of this year's game and the creation modes being brought back.

I had save issues as well as serious problems accessing online servers for created content. Haven't heard anything about similar issues with 2K16.

You can upload images like last year, but now they can be used for a lot more things- even belts.

Regarding the roster, keep in mind that literally half of it is locked unless you purchase the accelerator or play through the story mode stuff and complete dozens of objectives.

Name: "The Tool" Antonio Kisser

CAG Name: MrExtreme08

Gamertag: MrExtreme08

Height: 6'1"

Weight: Super Heavyweight

Hometown: The Edge of Reality

Finisher: The Rude Awakening

[attachment=18598:Sat_Nov_28_18-08-12_EST_2015.png]

Outstanding. One of my favorite things about WWE is how it does created wrestler nicknames, with the four spaces and letting you just combine random words. It makes for the best naming system in all of video games. So many amazing things can come out of that, haha. :)

Any tips for submissions? Doing the tutorial took at least 15 tries, and I'm stuck in the Showcase because I can't figure it out and Bret keeps making me tap.

Good luck... I've escaped one sharpshooter before only to fall later. I've attempted that match probably 10 times and always fail to escape the submission regardless of how well I've done til that point.

It sucks not being able to unlock all the stuff in showcase mode because this 3rd match is so damn difficult. Even lowering the difficulty to easy doesn't help with the submission mini-game.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAdG15kfKes[/youtube]

We should be ready to start very soon. Obviously there are no "deadlines" for joining, since we do weekly cards and just go week to week making matchups based on who's participating and where the storylines flow.

I still need to look over attributes and see what fair limits should be. Hopefully everybody can agree that playing with 99 OVR superheroes is stupid and boring. I've got a pretty good system for figuring out what reasonable limits are. I just need to take some time and see how they work within this year's game.

But if you'd like to get back in early (I'd love to do a Royal Rumble to decide the first champion), definitely create your wrestler and post his info.

I still can't believe that the wrestling game with the biggest roster ever in it doesn't have Hulk Hogan... It's still ridiculous to me that they wiped away his 30+ year career because of something stupid he said in a drugged up sex tape that was obtained by theft. If he were on trial for murder and had confessed in that video...the evidence would have been inadmissable in court. That's how stupid it is.

That's not to condone racist speech or anything...but he was high and upset/concerned about his daughter. Seriously...worse things than that have happened in this world. And to ruin his career over it. It's so dumb. In our "tolerant" America, there's the perception that "what people do in the privacy of their own home is their business"...oh, unless it's recorded and I steal it. Then it's fair game.

I still can't believe that the wrestling game with the biggest roster ever in it doesn't have Hulk Hogan... It's still ridiculous to me that they wiped away his 30+ year career because of something stupid he said in a drugged up sex tape that was obtained by theft. If he were on trial for murder and had confessed in that video...the evidence would have been inadmissable in court. That's how stupid it is.

That's not to condone racist speech or anything...but he was high and upset/concerned about his daughter. Seriously...worse things than that have happened in this world. And to ruin his career over it. It's so dumb.
Historically, it's dumb, and we all know he'll be back in 3-5 years if he smartens up and stops saying dumb things. But, we all know Hogan is the epitome of cheese, so I'm ok with not having him in the game.

I realized how dumb I am: I've been building up my character in career mode to get ready, but I need to just make a new CAW and be good to go.

Historically, it's dumb, and we all know he'll be back in 3-5 years if he smartens up and stops saying dumb things. But, we all know Hogan is the epitome of cheese, so I'm ok with not having him in the game.

I realized how dumb I am: I've been building up my character in career mode to get ready, but I need to just make a new CAW and be good to go.
Well, obviously...many things have been said about Hogan throughout the years, being a control freak, being difficult to work with, etc. But the problem I have with excluding him is it removes a GIGANTIC portion of the history of the professional wrestling. Regardless of how people feel about him as a person, WWE created that legacy and rode it to the bank for decades. Denying that it existed just seems silly.

Sure, there have been other games that covered that (even last year's Hulkamania Edition), but touting the biggest roster without arguably the biggest name rings a bit hollow.

And yeah, just create your wrestler from the creation section. That way you can get your look and moves and everything set...and then when we get attribute point limits sorted out, you can just adjust them as needed.

I was here about to post in the madden thread, but I'm totally down for this.  NBA2K has been taking much of my time but I will do my best to create some jobber by the end of the week.  

bread's done
Back