Calculate your Stimulus Rebate

WatTsu

CAGiversary!
I saw this link on CNN and I thought I'd pass it along as a public service:

http://www.irs.gov/app/espc/

There's a calculator on there you can use to figure out what your rebate check will be this summer when they get mailed out, and the site has a lot more information about the program as well.

Enjoy!

"You do not qualify for an economic stimulus payment.

Due to your income information you have provided and your filing status, you do not qualify to receive an economic stimulus payment."

I'm using this money to help kill off my credit card debt; Its not what Bush intended but so what.

$300. Whoo. Likely to be used on bills, necessities (like freakin overpriced gallon of milk), or debt. Wish I could use it to pay for my summer courses, but $300 is only one course. -_-*

[quote name='sailorchrono']Dang, how much is tuition there? Here at my community college, it's 20 dollars a unit (or 1 hour credit) :3[/quote]Here is usually around $1500 per semester for 5 classes.

[quote name='sailorchrono']Dang, how much is tuition there? Here at my community college, it's 20 dollars a unit (or 1 hour credit) :3[/quote]
Board Of Governor's Waiver - free tuition! Thanks Governator!

[quote name='sailorchrono']Dang, how much is tuition there? Here at my community college, it's 20 dollars a unit (or 1 hour credit) :3[/quote]

Community college was good times, but my family and friends are determined to kill me slowly (I'm 2/3rds there) with a never-ending nightmare called a BA. I think this semester it was about $1000 for 3 classes, fees and such in there also.

[quote name='JJSP']Board Of Governor's Waiver - free tuition! Thanks Governator![/quote]

For winter year before last, I got so sick from stress that I wound up in the hospital for a month. The school took it upon themselves to call me a slacker and then take away my financial aid for the following YEAR. Goddamn, you have no idea how much I hate these people.

$1800. My 2 kids help. My wife wants a new washer and dryer. I want a new fridge. I also want a new reciever. Oh well, we'll see.

bread's done
Back