Call of Duty 2 Collector's Edition (PC) $34.90 GoGamer

[quote name='Demise_Angel']You people do know that all these games are imports from Australia, that is why their deals are so cheap....[/QUOTE]Yes, we people know this. Though, many of the imports are from England...

[quote name='guyver2077']well even if they are imports.. the games them selves have always arrived in great condition and work without a problem[/quote]Well said, my friend! Well said...

Is there ANY difference between the import and US version? I'm afraid I will get this and it will be missing dialogue or won't perform as good. Anybody know?

[quote name='hollow2010']Is there ANY difference between the import and US version? I'm afraid I will get this and it will be missing dialogue or won't perform as good. Anybody know?[/QUOTE]

The only difference is the MA15+ game rating on the front and side of the package, as well as a slight difference in the tech support and sales phone numbers and addresses in the back of the manual.

I ordered this a month ago, well worth the price. Amazing game. I'll take an AU import for $15 cheaper than US retail any day!

[quote name='Demise_Angel']You people do know that all these games are imports from Australia, that is why their deals are so cheap....

:drool:[/QUOTE]

Hmm I guess that explains why all the nazi's are potrayed by talking crocodiles....

bread's done
Back