Call of Duty 2 Collectors Edition PC - $39.99 @ CC *YMMV*

mikeohara

CAGiversary!
While I was in CC today trying to see if the B1G1 for .01 glitch worked (which it didnt for me) .... I happened to come across a copy of CoD2 Collectors Edition for PC (normally retails for $60) ... had the cashier scan it, rang up $39.99. Spoke with the cashier some, and it seems that the stores are trying to get rid of this game. Of course, standard YMMV applies.

If you dont have CoD 2 yet for the PC, do yourself a big favor and pick it up :)

edit: from what it looks like, this seems to be a regional deal and not nationwide. If a mod comes across this post, please move to southwest forum.

[quote name='mikeohara']While I was in CC today trying to see if the B1G1 for .01 glitch worked (which it didnt for me) .... I happened to come across a copy of CoD2 Collectors Edition for PC (normally retails for $60) ... had the cashier scan it, rang up $39.99. Spoke with the cashier some, and it seems that the stores are trying to get rid of this game. Of course, standard YMMV applies.

If you dont have CoD 2 yet for the PC, do yourself a big favor and pick it up :)[/QUOTE]

not at my cc in fairfax, va :( CoD 1 was pretty good...that expansion pack was a bitch though :(

I wish I could find a copy of the CE somewhere cheap. I found it on Ebay, but they are almost all the Thai crap that isn't the real US version.

I want to take CoD2 to college, but I only have the 6CD version.

bread's done
Back