Call of Duty 4 (360) $37.00 + $3 shipping & tax - Amazon (via Target)

Sold by Target so you're looking at tax+shipping in most cases. The 10% off Target code also doesn't work if buying via Amazon. I tried searching for it on Target.com though and couldn't find it for some reason..that would be the best deal ($37 - 10% off coupon - 7% jellyfish - 10% amex tm + tax + shipping).

Seems to be $37 at a lot of places this week. It's that price at Best Buy (B&M and online), too. Oh, that's in the Target ad, too.

I'm having my aunt who works at Target pick it up with my giftcards I got for Christmas. I wish they put Assassin's Creed on sale too! 70 dollars in gift cards for those two titles would have been hot.

[quote name='silent h3ro']lol @ the fact that you wouldn't select free shipping.[/quote]

It ships from Target, so it doesn't qualify for free shipping. My shipping was listed at $7.xx so decided to wait a little longer.

[quote name='hhhdx4']for those who ordered this from amazon when it was 40, you can get it pricematched and get your $3 refunded.[/QUOTE]

I'm not certain Amazon price matches w/ the prices of other retailers (as is the case here)...

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I'm not certain Amazon price matches w/ the prices of other retailers (as is the case here)...[/quote]

well I got mine pricematched so yeah.

I ordered mine Chirstmas day, yesterday I got a shipping email from amazon saying the game shipped, but the delivery estimate is Jan 16th....:hot:

I just emailed them because my tracking number that they sent me doesnt work.

bread's done
Back