Call of Duty 4 & Assassins Creed (360/PS3) $39.99/each @ KMart 2/24-3/1

[quote name='Jerajdai']Saw this post and was planning on picking up Assassin's Creed for the PS3 -- I just checked out the online ad at kmart.com and all I saw was the 360 version for $39.99 -- does the ad say it's for the ps3 version too (the ad online is too low res to tell)?[/quote]

it says for ps3
-just search circular for CoD4

Sears.com has Assassin's Creed for 39.99 (it's where Kmart.com routed me when I clicked AC on there website). Sears offers .99 standard shipping as a special. Trying to see if i can dig up a coupon code for Sears for addition $$ off....if i can.

COD4 is not showing up on Kmart.com.

Assassin's Creed will say " Sorry, we are having trouble locating a match for "assassin's creed" ."

A little ways down the page it will have an icon for the store Sears...and a link.

Link will bring you here http://www.sears.com/shc/s/search_10153_12605?keyword=assassin's creed&sid=S-on-Kx20k061224x0000001

...presto Assassin's Creed 39.99 ( also comes with an offer for .99 standard shipping..as compared to 6.40 the normal price)

Must have just really been a deal you can get in the store and not online. Maybe just be a coinsidence that Sears has it (AC) for 39.99 this week as well.

CoD4 is definitely worth it for $40 if you plan to play multiplayer.

If you're only there for the single player, I'd say no.

[quote name='sasukekun']It doesnt say "Available for PS3." right under the "Add to Shopping List" button?[/quote]

Oh. Ya, it does. :D

followup:
bestbuy COD4 deal went through easy. 39.99 plus tax

then again, price match on 19.99 Bioshock deal did not...
went to walmart, eb games, fye itself, sears, circuit city, and bestbuy.

stores that did not except deals unless they're brought in on a paper ad: walmart, circuit city

no price matches at all: eb games

Didnt accept it because it wasnt in stock at fye: bestbuy, sears

Thanks alot guys, picked up Cod4 for 18.XX today. I used my $25 giftcard I got a few months ago from buying a 360 there. Great thing is I got $105 worth of giftcards from buying a 360 there before christmas as a deal they had going. That day they had one pro left so I got it even though I wanted an arcade (my first 360 got RROD), then a week later it was scrathing my disks so I brought it back and they didn't have anymore. So after all was said and done I got an arcade version at Target with a %10 off coupon and $105 in giftcards to Kmart for free, lol.

[quote name='Quinn Skates']followup:
bestbuy COD4 deal went through easy. 39.99 plus tax

then again, price match on 19.99 Bioshock deal did not...
went to walmart, eb games, fye itself, sears, circuit city, and bestbuy.

stores that did not except deals unless they're brought in on a paper ad: walmart, circuit city

no price matches at all: eb games

Didnt accept it because it wasnt in stock at fye: bestbuy, sears[/quote]

My Bestbuy didn't take it w/o an ad. I had a printed ad, so he went to check it out on a computer, came back and said that they can't price match b/c Kmart had it for 59.99 while BB had it for 49.99.

I had to go to the kmart, get an ad, come back then it worked.

thankfully my bb takes it without an ad.
shitty thing is for the bioshock price match, i called a bunch of stores, finally found one. BB called it and they said it wasnt in stock.

so... if BB calls then FYE lies. sucks huh

I wonder if I can just do this for any game, without an ad? I can tell my manager at GS to expect a call from BB for X game at Y price, go to a BB and have them call my store for a price match.

[quote name='DefinedByClass13']I wonder if I can just do this for any game, without an ad? I can tell my manager at GS to expect a call from BB for X game at Y price, go to a BB and have them call my store for a price match.[/quote]
damn would your manager do that?
that'd be niceee

Price match worked for me as well. I thought it was supposed to be matching the price +10% off, but he said only if I had a receipt for it from kmart or something? Whatever, only a couple bucks difference.

[quote name='Darklighter']Price match worked for me as well. I thought it was supposed to be matching the price +10% off, but he said only if I had a receipt for it from kmart or something? Whatever, only a couple bucks difference.[/QUOTE]

If you PM'd at BestBuy, you only get 10% of the difference if you had originally bought it for regular price.

[quote name='Quinn Skates']damn would your manager do that?
that'd be niceee[/quote]

Yeah, or the ASM as well. I think i'll give it a try at a random BB that I don't go to often.

[quote name='Darklighter']Price match worked for me as well. I thought it was supposed to be matching the price +10% off, but he said only if I had a receipt for it from kmart or something? Whatever, only a couple bucks difference.[/quote]

So did I. When the total was 43 instead of 38, I wondered about the 10%, but I just left after having to drive back and forth just for an ad.

[quote name='sasukekun']If you PM'd at BestBuy, you only get 10% of the difference if you had originally bought it for regular price.[/quote]

Wait...so buy it at it's original price and then price match it...worse they can do is reimburse you for the $20 off?

[quote name='SynGamer']Wait...so buy it at it's original price and then price match it...worse they can do is reimburse you for the $20 off?[/QUOTE]

Ya, they should give you $20 + $2 (10% of difference). You have to do it at the Customer Service area. That 110% pricematch policy should be on the wall near the CS Area.

Just make sure you bring the ad.

[quote name='dprs22']Thanks for the info. I got the last one in the Fort Collins Kmart.[/quote]
Whoa! Whoa! Another CAG in the Fort Collins area? Hell yeah!

I didn't pick it up at the Kmart, but pricematched at Best Buy and used a $5 rewards coupon to grab it for a cool $37 after tax.

Picked this up earlier tonight. Got the last copy! :D I'm playing it right now and I must say it is a steal for $40. The game is just AWESOME.

Oh and this was in Auburn, Alabama.

[quote name='Liquidrmx']what did u use to price match it at Best Buy?[/quote]

The Kmart slick ad that was in Sunday's paper. If you go into a Kmart there should be a stand somewhere near the front entrance where they keep the current ad. Just grab one of those or ask for someone's old paper and see if you can use one.

Take that into Best Buy, show them Kmart has it on sale, and bam - pricematch is instant and easy.

[quote name='Teqonix']The Kmart slick ad that was in Sunday's paper. If you go into a Kmart there should be a stand somewhere near the front entrance where they keep the current ad. Just grab one of those or ask for someone's old paper and see if you can use one.

Take that into Best Buy, show them Kmart has it on sale, and bam - pricematch is instant and easy.[/quote]

Bingo, I just printed the ad online.

bread's done
Back