Call of Duty 4 + Assassin's Creed Bundle - $81

Depends which employee you talk to. Futureshop's official policy on price matching is that they will not beat Best Buy's price, only match it. Having said that on more than one occaision I've had FS beat BB's price.

[quote name='imcrazy']Depends which employee you talk to. Futureshop's official policy on price matching is that they will not beat Best Buy's price, only match it. Having said that on more than one occaision I've had FS beat BB's price.[/quote]

Geez, this is sad, let me set you guys straight

FS will match and beat BB's price, I've called their HQ and emailed them and they have confirmed it.

and they'll give you an addition 10 percent of the difference, whih in this case will be 3 bucks, making the combo $87 dollars, not $81!

BB:$90
FS:$120

It varys from store to store, you can threaten them with calling HQ, but until you call HQ, they usually won't honour a PM. I've gotten mixed PM's successes at FS around the Lower Mainland. The Surrey and Langley ones were my most successful PM's, but lately it's just mostly Langley.

no double dipping - you don't get to price match and get the bonus ...

FS probably won't price match because it's a promo bundle, if anything you'll get it at the BB rate and nothing better.

bread's done
Back