Call of Duty 4: Game of the Year Edition (Xbox 360) $15.54 at walmart.com

Wow great find man! I already own it for xbox and don't know why it isnt that price for ps3 also, But thanks much for the heads up!

I think it's been that price on Amazon for a little while now, but apparently it doesn't come with the extra maps it used to have.

[quote name='Pollox']I think it's been that price on Amazon for a little while now, but apparently it doesn't come with the extra maps it used to have.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about that, the Amazon description says it comes with just the variety map pack. I thought there were more map packs than that on COD4.

[quote name='Purkeynator']I was wondering about that, the Amazon description says it comes with just the variety map pack. I thought there were more map packs than that on COD4.[/QUOTE]

No what he's saying is that it doesn't come with ANY map pack code anymore.
And as far as I know/remember that is the only map pack for COD4.

As a side note kind of funny that the full COD4 game is roughly the same price as a MW2 map pack lol.

[quote name='appar3ntly']No what he's saying is that it doesn't come with ANY map pack code anymore.
And as far as I know/remember that is the only map pack for COD4.

As a side note kind of funny that the full COD4 game is roughly the same price as a MW2 map pack lol.[/QUOTE]

You are right, I just checked the marketplace and there is only the one map pack for $10 for COD4. My how things have changed.....

By the way, I wonder if the pack is on the disc now? If there is no map pack for the Game of the Year edition now then what the hell is the point of calling it GOTY edition?

bread's done
Back