Call of Duty 4 (PC) @ Amazon $39.99

Great game. I have a PC w/ a Q6600 and ATi Radeon HD 3870 and one w/ a Athlon 64 3400+ & X800XT and even the old one runs this game smoothly at 1280x1024 w/ high detail. My new PC i run on a 52" 1080p screen and its beautiful. I have the 360 version as well, but until the hackers start exploiting in mass I prefer the PC version for online. But when it does happen (which im sure it inevitably will, the longer a game is out the more lax punkbuster gets); it's nice to know there's a closed system like Live which will remain hacker/exploiter free.

Your can price match it at Best Buy and use that $5 off PC game over $30 coupon. (Best Buy now price matches Amazon according to SD)

[quote name='bigmit37']Your can price match it at Best Buy and use that $5 off PC game over $30 coupon. (Best Buy now price matches Amazon according to SD)[/QUOTE]
you cant use that coupon online right? or over the phone?

[quote name='TURBO']you cant use that coupon online right? or over the phone?[/quote]

There wasn't a way to use it online, I tried. I doubt Best Buy price matches Amazon, I wish they did, but that's probably YMMV if it is true. Their printed policy rules it out.

Of course, why bother price matching it if it's already the same price! I'm going to Best Buy today; it's $39.99 before the coupon, so it'll be $34.99, plus $2 tax, so still cheaper and I'll have it today.

Sale price will eventually drop to $30 but I can't predict when, so this is good enough.

I will probably bite when it get to $30 or so, though I am not in a rush, since I am first waiting to get a new graphics card.

bread's done
Back