Call of Duty 4 (PS3) for $32.XX

importfighter817

CAG Veteran
This website is the greatest. Here's proof:

EditReceipt.jpg

Sale price and coupon were found on CAG.
Without CAG, none of this would be possible. :applause:

[quote name='importfighter817']Wow, this game is real short. But the story is amazing. Online mode is not too shabby either. Well worth the $32.XX spent, in my opinion.[/quote]

Short if you play it on easy...

[quote name='Phil']Short if you play it on easy...[/quote]

Really? I played it on normal, and it was still too short. I'm sure the story doesnt't get any longer on the harder 2 levels, unless you know something everyone else doesn't. Every review I read about this game said the same thing. Maybe you should try playing it on other difficulties too, and you'll get the same results.

[quote name='Phil']Short if you play it on easy...[/QUOTE]
Counting Reward Zone coupons as a discount is playing it on easy.

[quote name='importfighter817']Really? I played it on normal, and it was still too short. I'm sure the story doesnt't get any longer on the harder 2 levels, unless you know something everyone else doesn't. Every review I read about this game said the same thing. Maybe you should try playing it on other difficulties too, and you'll get the same results.[/quote]

My first playthrough was on veteran and it lasted about 3 days...3 sessions of around 3 hours each. Granted, I have no doubt I could play it for a LONG time online, and I plan to eventually, but any way you slice it the campaign won't last ya long. It was actually the first time I used Gamestop's 7-day guarantee on used items. Returned it, told 'em it was too short, and got Uncharted (which, incidentally, was also very short).

[quote name='snakelda']Isn't it next week that ti's going to be $38?[/quote]

@ target....
lol im gonna PM to target @ bb and get it for what 35 dollars? + my 10 off coupon :D

[quote name='sasukekun']You cant PM and use a coupon at bestbuy, it's either one or the other.[/quote]

I was wondering about that, and now I know. Thanks for the tip.

bread's done
Back