Call of Duty 4 Xbox 360 - $53.98 at FamilyVideo.com ($0.99 shipping)

[quote name='AwRy108']Crap, it's not the PS3 version :whistle2:([/quote]

The PS 3 version is the same price its not only for today either, its been that price there for weeks.

Warning don't buy from Family Video they screwed me again. 3rd order 3rd fuck up. Thats it for them. I called to see whats up because now the site says its out of stock 2 to 4 weeks. Mine never shipped so I tried to cancel but I know that means, they won't they will ship it on Friday or some irritating thing like after holding my order hostage again. NEVER AGAIN. :bomb:

Well since the CC deal was a bust for me I ordered one with the new member cupon. A little better than getting the $5 gift card from Target.

[quote name='cerial442']Well since the CC deal was a bust for me I ordered one with the new member cupon. A little better than getting the $5
gift card from Target.[/QUOTE]

and no tax helps alot too.

[quote name='tightclaws']Warning don't buy from Family Video they screwed me again. 3rd order 3rd fuck up. Thats it for them. I called to see whats up because now the site says its out of stock 2 to 4 weeks. Mine never shipped so I tried to cancel but I know that means, they won't they will ship it on Friday or some irritating thing like after holding my order hostage again. NEVER AGAIN. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Are you using the cheap $0.99 shipping?

[quote name='XskylineX']Mine still hasn't shipped and I ordered on the 4th. :cry:[/quote]

Its back ordered a favorite move, they take way too many orders then hold your order hostage. Then when you try and cancel they ship it anyway whenever they get it, simply a horrible company. This is my last order.

[quote name='XskylineX']Mine still hasn't shipped and I ordered on the 4th. :cry:[/QUOTE]

FV didn't get them until late monday on the 4th and the started shipping them Tuesday. If they do not ship by tommorrow I'd complain and ask for free upgraded shipping which they will do that sometimes.

[quote name='tightclaws']Its back ordereda favorite move, they take way too many orders then hold your order hostage. Then when you try and cancel they ship it anyway whenever they get it, simply a horrible company. This is my last order.[/QUOTE]

Yesterday was the last day for that price that why it's probably on back order.

I was told that they will ship it out today this morning, and 30 minutes ago, I got an email telling me that my pre-order has been back ordered. Liars. I won't shop from them nor recommend them to anyone who I don't absolutely hate.

I got an email today saying that my order will ship Monday or Tuesday of next week.......I called them today and he said that it will ship UPS instead of USPS.

[quote name='XskylineX']I got an email today saying that my order will ship Monday or Tuesday of next week.......I called them today and he said that it will ship UPS instead of USPS.[/quote]

What a joke that place is so completely half assed, at least they cancelled my order. I guess they knew it was not coming for another week or two and they pulled crap on me twice that was enough........... DONE finish Family Video is

UNRELIABLE

[quote name='XskylineX']I got an email today saying that my order will ship Monday or Tuesday of next week.......I called them today and he said that it will ship UPS instead of USPS.[/quote]

I called them today and he said that it will ship TODAY. Guess what, now it's in back order for 2~4 weeks. Believe what you want to believe.

[quote name='codeninja']...Believe what you want to believe.[/quote]

i-want-to-believe.jpg

bread's done
Back