Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

I caught a break, each store is supposed to get 2 copies of the limited edition for the floor and since the only midnight BBY couldn't order the $120 edition (the managers), they said I can buy the $80 edition and season price for $120

It's weird but I think this one is going to be far better than the Black Ops series and Ghosts. I'm pretty excited to try it out, probably going to pick it up this week!

Thankfully no issues. Just booting it up now =D.

*Clicks multiplayer*...."We strongly recommend you start with campaign"....hahaha no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Games really good. Finished at rank 23 now I'm going to get some rest.

One complaint I have is coming from Titanfall I wish they'd let you customize the controls more. I think the Exo Boost would be easier to use if it was mapped to one of the bumpers instead.

how are the kill streaks ?
Personally I think they're pretty crappy. I think I've seen most of them so far, and none of them have really been that effective at turning a game around. They all seem pretty much crap other than the UAV.

Games really good. Finished at rank 23 now I'm going to get some rest.

One complaint I have is coming from Titanfall I wish they'd let you customize the controls more. I think the Exo Boost would be easier to use if it was mapped to one of the bumpers instead.

Personally I think they're pretty crappy. I think I've seen most of them so far, and none of them have really been that effective at turning a game around. They all seem pretty much crap other than the UAV.
damn i was hoping they were better then ghost kill streaks

[quote name="Kazeno Katana" post="12000520" timestamp="1407787984"]Yeah that's what they said on the stream that you'd be able to run out and pick up your copy early. Additionally the Day Zero Edition includes two weapons (AK-12G Assault Rifle, CrossBow B2) and a Bullet Brass Exo Decoration. They also announced that if the Day Zero edition isn't available at your retailer of choice you'll be able to get a refund for the preorder and a voucher for the day zero content.[/quote]
How? I havent received a code, or tracking.. from kmart

wait.... is this COD: Reach (For halo reach's jump packs) or COD: Edge of Tomorrow?   I could have sworn I saw Tom Cruse somewhere....

How? I havent received a code, or tracking.. from kmart
Well aside from Kmart being the worst retailer to expect a bonus from. The Day Zero rewards should be on a slip inside the case.

On another note I'm really enjoying the game, but I'm terrible at it. I've never played this badly at a Call of Duty game before. I can't help but think the movement would be much easier for me if I could map the Exo jumping to the bumper like I'm used to from Titanfall.....

[quote name="Kazeno Katana" post="12209174" timestamp="1415068727"]Well aside from Kmart being the worst retailer to expect a bonus from. The Day Zero rewards should be on a slip inside the case.

On another note I'm really enjoying the game, but I'm terrible at it. I've never played this badly at a Call of Duty game before. I can't help but think the movement would be much easier for me if I could map the Exo jumping to the bumper like I'm used to from Titanfall.....[/quote]
I found the link on their website.. basucally you fill the form, they add it to you cod account..

I wanna know how the refund works though?? The whole game or the deposit?

I paid my game in full throigh paypal. I only used kmart because i had 30$ in points.. n they had a get 20$ when you spend 20$ plus they had the 20$ bonus for preordering.. so basically paid 30 for it, getring 40$ back, and now since they effed up extra 5.. so im looking at 45 plus 10$ they put as a mistake $55 in points for buying cod with kmart..

i don't think they were talking about if you don't get it shipped in time they met if you go in store and the store does not have it you get refund

Anyone else still experiencing very long dl times? I picked up my COD AW bundle this morning and started the dl around noon. It's 10pm and I'm just now at 53%. So much for "day zero". 

Is this worth getting? I have both the Xbone and PS4, is there any difference in performance on either version? I know the game has been heavily marketed on the Xbox One over the PS4. The reviews are good and make me way more curious to check the game out now as I had zero interest in it before. The last time I really enjoyed a CoD game was Modern Warfare 2 and I have found them to be bland and repetitive since. 

Anyone else still experiencing very long dl times? I picked up my COD AW bundle this morning and started the dl around noon. It's 10pm and I'm just now at 53%. So much for "day zero".
I caved and got this game against my better judgement. I had said I wouldn't but all the reviews were so positive and I have been wanting a solid COD for so many years now and am disappointed with them all lately.

That being said I got the digital version when I came home around 8:45pm. At 1:30am it was at like 27% haha I left it on all night and didnt even both checking it before I left this morning. I wont be back until 11pm so it damn better be done by then ; P

For those that bought the 360 digital version they finally fixed the X1 download. It's letting me download the day zero edition on the X1 store. Now to wait for the game to finish downloading lol.

I caved and got this game against my better judgement. I had said I wouldn't but all the reviews were so positive and I have been wanting a solid COD for so many years now and am disappointed with them all lately.

That being said I got the digital version when I came home around 8:45pm. At 1:30am it was at like 27% haha I left it on all night and didnt even both checking it before I left this morning. I wont be back until 11pm so it damn better be done by then ; P
Well if it helps, I left mine on all night and it did finish...so hopefully you'll have the same luck I did.

Also, the game is awesome. I wasn't a fan of Ghosts but this one feels so much more solid. Hope you enjoy it as well.

Well if it helps, I left mine on all night and it did finish...so hopefully you'll have the same luck I did.

Also, the game is awesome. I wasn't a fan of Ghosts but this one feels so much more solid. Hope you enjoy it as well.
Ghost was such a flop. Pair that with BF4 and it was just no good. I pretended to like them both to justify my purchases but in reality they were some of the worst entries in their respective series.

I am excited to try it out tonight after work and class. I will be super tired so I wont get the full experience haha but I still want to play!

Put together some moments I've had so far. Had one of my best matches so far today and ended up going 26/7 in it.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6D4026AC8D7FA1DB!14109&authkey=!AN8SuTTOPC6KNRU&ithint=video%2cmp4
Still haven't gotten a chance to play but that definitely makes me want to even moreee

I was so tired after I got home that I got in a little workout, hopped on Destiny to see the new events up and then just fell right asleep haha

I've played it for about 2 or 3 hours so far, and while I don't think it's particularly amazing or revolutionary, it's still a pretty fun and solid experience. Leaps and bounds better than Ghosts, although that isn't saying much. I really like the speed and the pace of the game.. I usually like playing with a marathon / lightweight class so this game is really suited to my play style. I think it's going to take a back seat to the Master Chief Collection as far as my play time goes once that comes out but for now I'm really enjoying my time with it.

If anyone wants to play some games together online I'd love to play -- Millertime2325

I skipped BLOPS 2 and Ghosts, but it's been pretty fun so far.

One thing I noticed is that it definitely feels like enemies (online) eat more bullets before going down. 

Ghost was such a flop. Pair that with BF4 and it was just no good. I pretended to like them both to justify my purchases but in reality they were some of the worst entries in their respective series.

I am excited to try it out tonight after work and class. I will be super tired so I wont get the full experience haha but I still want to play!
BF4 got better once they patched it, but ghosts was just horrible. Im happy that they made a comback with this one.

I think I'm starting to sour on this game really quickly.. About 6 hours in and it's just getting so frustrating to me at this point. The maps are so small and the players are so quick, so it feels like pretty much no matter what i do theres going to be a guy blasting on me from behind. Couple that with the fact that my internet is apparently trash all the sudden and I'm getting 3 or 4 hits on people whose killcams barely turn red... Meh.. Might just dick around on the single player for a bit and trade this one in, but maye I'll give it a bit more of a chance.

I think I'm starting to sour on this game really quickly.. About 6 hours in and it's just getting so frustrating to me at this point. The maps are so small and the players are so quick, so it feels like pretty much no matter what i do theres going to be a guy blasting on me from behind. Couple that with the fact that my internet is apparently trash all the sudden and I'm getting 3 or 4 hits on people whose killcams barely turn red... Meh.. Might just dick around on the single player for a bit and trade this one in, but maye I'll give it a bit more of a chance.
After playing another couple of hours in the MP, the spawning is atrocious. I've been shot in the back, and have shot soooo many people in the back, within the first ~3 seconds of spawning. There's really no excuse for it. After I beat the campaign, I'm selling it and turning my One into what it was bought for, a Halo box.

It's a shame. The movement is fast and fun, but the spawning, and the amount of bullets enemies eat compared to past CODs really take it down. MW2 is still king.

Best campaign in years for this series -- with an actually coherent story. Imagine that!

Just started playing MP, maps are infinitely better than Ghosts. Sledgehammer did very well with this installment.

Anyone downloading this off XBL?  46GB is pretty massive.  Is it normal that it seems it will take 7 hours to finish downloading this game?  I have to leave my Xbox One on overnight.

Anyone downloading this off XBL? 46GB is pretty massive. Is it normal that it seems it will take 7 hours to finish downloading this game? I have to leave my Xbox One on overnight.
doesnt take that long for me. Just make sure you have a wired connection

Anyone downloading this off XBL? 46GB is pretty massive. Is it normal that it seems it will take 7 hours to finish downloading this game? I have to leave my Xbox One on overnight.
Does anyone know if the retail version requires additional space on the HDD?
As far as I know you need the same space as the Digital Version of the game because it requires you to install the game on the HDD.

It depends on your internet speed I guess? because it only took me 30 to 40 minutes to download it.

Is this worth getting? I have both the Xbone and PS4, is there any difference in performance on either version? I know the game has been heavily marketed on the Xbox One over the PS4. The reviews are good and make me way more curious to check the game out now as I had zero interest in it before. The last time I really enjoyed a CoD game was Modern Warfare 2 and I have found them to be bland and repetitive since.
I own 2 copies of the game for both console and I can tell you that PS4 perform better than the Xone version. It is run smoothly, graphically superior and load faster but can't compare the online MP yet because I haven't played MP on XBOX one.

I own 2 copies of the game for both console and I can tell you that PS4 perform better than the Xone version. It is run smoothly, graphically superior and load faster but can't compare the online MP yet because I haven't played MP on XBOX one.
I want to know how it is on X1 vs PS4 because, the lag on PS4 is unbearable.

I want to know how it is on X1 vs PS4 because, the lag on PS4 is unbearable.
Xone has the same issue as the PS4 base on my experienced using wired connection and connected it directly to Fiber Optic Terminal without a modem to open all ports (NAT Type 1).

Wow have been playing the multiplayer a lot and its really seems that all my deaths are from getting shot in the back. Really not fun to get ready to get a bead on someone and have two guys gun you down from behind over and over again.

bread's done
Back