Call of Duty Black Ops $33.59+tax (PUR $30.23+tax) GameStop

Status
Not open for further replies.

XF Gator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
If you're looking for COD Black Ops, this is a solid deal. Stack promo codes CAG16 and SAVER on GameStop.com to get Blops for $33.59 (or $30.23 with the Power Up card).

The Amazon trade in value was $39 last Thursday, until SlickDeals got wind of it. It's $33 today.

Good hunting.

I'm assuming you're talking about the 360 version, right? You can also stack 2save15 with another $39.99 and over game to get another $15 off, assuming they haven't killed that double stacking glitch as of yet.

So find another game you want in that price range and you can get both for $50 something before tax and any shipping charge.;)

Hate to be that guy, but seriously: CAG16 and SAVER are both constant coupons, this is not a deal. I get that a lot of you like COD, but still, there's no use for this thread.

[quote name='nnickers']Hate to be that guy, but seriously: CAG16 and SAVER are both constant coupons, this is not a deal. I get that a lot of you like COD, but still, there's no use for this thread.[/QUOTE]

^What he said. This "deal" also applies to any 39.99 used game.

[quote name='nnickers']Hate to be that guy, but seriously: CAG16 and SAVER are both constant coupons, this is not a deal. I get that a lot of you like COD, but still, there's no use for this thread.[/QUOTE]

Well, Black Ops doesn't exactly retail for 39.99 yet, so I just took this thread as alerting people to that sale, and reminding them about the coupon codes. Seems useful enough to me.

[quote name='SpaceInsomniac']Well, Black Ops doesn't exactly retail for 39.99 yet, so I just took this thread as alerting people to that sale, and reminding them about the coupon codes. Seems useful enough to me.[/QUOTE]

Right, but the same can be said about any game. You're reminding people about generic codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back