Call of Duty Black Ops 39.99 on Amazon 360 Only

[quote name='Lucian']This dropped since yesterday. I'm still hoping for a sub-$30 price soon...[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. Modern warfare2 is still in the 50-60 pretty consistently with mw1 just now hitting the 30-40 price point. If you see it at 30 it's going to be a special deal that you are going to have to jump on quick

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Good luck with that. Modern warfare2 is still in the 50-60 pretty consistently with mw1 just now hitting the 30-40 price point. If you see it at 30 it's going to be a special deal that you are going to have to jump on quick[/QUOTE]
Modern Warfare 2 is $17.99 Like New from AWD. I'm just looking to add Black Ops back to my collection, so I can be patient. :D

[quote name='Lucian']This dropped since yesterday. I'm still hoping for a sub-$30 price soon...[/QUOTE]

might be waiting a while, like until the next iteration comes out. i JUST got a copy off ebay new and sealed for 32, so if you check a bit you can get cheaper.

[quote name='emceelokey']Is this universal price drop or just a weekly deal? Might pick up a used one if it's $35.[/QUOTE]
I think this is just a weekly deal.

This morning, AWD had a Like New copy for $33.99, but now it is up to $40.99 :lol:; Gamestop has the used copy for $39.99 but CAG16 drops it to $33.59 + tax & ship.

bread's done
Back