Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC) for $45 @ D2D

lawlflip

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.direct2drive.com
Make an account or if you have an ign one, login.

Once in checkout, use PROMO CODE "bigsavings" - without the quotation marks.

One quick note, to complete the purchase, an automated machine will call you (input your number) and they'll give you a code to input (for safety reasons).

Then you can pre-download the game. You will get the key on November 9th.

NOTE: THIS GAME WILL WORK WITH (and only with) STEAM JUST LIKE THE DVD RETAIL/STEAM DOWNLOAD ONE.

Also, the bigsavings coupon code image says it won't work on pre-orders, but mine went through but I don't know how long this will work for.

Bought it.

edit: my account is over 2 years old, and I bought something before, so I didn't have to input a security code :D

beware, I have finished the game in less that 5 hours, so if you don't plan playing online, stay away, it's far from being as good as MW2

[quote name='foxmcloud']beware, I have finished the game in less that 5 hours, so if you don't plan playing online, stay away, it's far from being as good as MW2[/QUOTE]

Really? I was looking forward to playing this game, but now I am more interested in the flux capacitor you seem to have stashed somewhere. Did you get a good deal on it?

[quote name='onemorechanc']Really? I was looking forward to playing this game, but now I am more interested in the flux capacitor you seem to have stashed somewhere. Did you get a good deal on it?[/QUOTE]
quite a few people have found it being sold early, so

[quote name='onemorechanc']Really? I was looking forward to playing this game, but now I am more interested in the flux capacitor you seem to have stashed somewhere. Did you get a good deal on it?[/QUOTE]

well, I've seen it in some stores since wednesday, and for your information, it's also released on internet
Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops.READNFO.XBOX360-FW

I bought my copy at Maxi & cie last week

bread's done
Back