Call of Duty Black Ops Prestige Edition (Xbox 360) $119.99 @ Newegg

[quote name='VaultDweller']nice find ordered 4 to play with frends with the rc cars[/QUOTE]

I wish it had 3G so I could have played with you.

But I ordered 2 anyways.

The $80 closeout at Best Buy was a steal; wish I had snagged one then. $120 is the best deal I've seen since then (noticed this price on Friday), but I'm hoping for it to get down to $100 before I jump on it.

All I want is the Hardened Edition of the game, so I'll wait for the Prestige Edition to drop to $80 on Amazon.

[quote name='GreyFox787']All I want is the Hardened Edition of the game, so I'll wait for the Prestige Edition to drop to $80 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

It happened in January, sort of. PieceofMindMedia listed the Prestige Edition in "Like New" condition for $61.50 with Prime Shipping. It turned out to be brand new, with the code that made back $55 on feeBay. Just keep your eyes peeled, there will be more deals sub-$80.

The RC car is awesome, but it's not worth $120 or even Best Buy's $80 IMO.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Does it comes with the Hardened Edition packaging?[/QUOTE]
No. The Hardened Edition included in the Prestige Edition is broke into it's two separate parts - the steelbook and the medal. The outer slipcase is not included.

bread's done
Back