Call of Duty: Black Ops with DLC for $20 @ BB & Amazon has MW3 w. DLC for $30.78

Just got a PS3 copy before closing, there was 2 left. Thanks OP. Now ironically I can see how it plays with BOPs controller (never would've thought I'd actually end up with game for it lol). How is SP compared to MP? I mostly play campaign modes, and I forgot to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I'm only in this for the SP.

I'll probably give MP a twirl, but will try hard not to get lost in it. Got too many games to play still.

very tempted to jump on this, Picked up sleeping dogs and madden 13 for $60...Thinking of trading in sleeping dogs in for $32 and pick this up, probably need to purchase gamer club unlocked to at $14.99 to start get the $20 RZ rewards on games.

Picked one up this morning....i still put it slightly behind mw 1 and 2 but its miles better than mw3 which still is an amazing piece of crap letdown with its lag compensation bs

[quote name='Romeo']That's the thing... once I started buying CoD on 360 beginning with MW, I never cared much for the MP. Too many kids.[/QUOTE]

Friends , coworkers, family? This game is great to play with people that you know. You have no idea how addicting the Multiplayer is when you hook up with 5 - 6 people and play as a team. I would say that our teams won 80% of the time on Team Deathmatch.

The most people we ever got at one time was 10 and we just won every round for hours and hours. You just don't want to stop when things click so well. This was my Saturday night thing for 6 months.

[quote name='oasisboy']Keep waiting... for ever because Activision has never released any "Ultimate" COD game with all the DLC. Their "Game of the Year" versions usually don't include anything new.

I am going to pass because once I start playing MP I will be back to my old habits of playing this game for hours every day and ignoring all other games. I have a backlog the size of a mountain.

This game MP is like crack to me... just one more game, one more game. No!!!![/QUOTE]

This. I actually fired my BLOPS copy to play local zombies only today. Had to resist the urge to go online..

MW1 had the best campaign but BLOPS had the best MP by far.

Checked Amazon, and they've dropped the price of the Xbox360 version, but not PS3. Picked it up for the 360.

[quote name='hkfooie']Checked Amazon, and they've dropped the price of the Xbox360 version, but not PS3. Picked it up for the 360.[/QUOTE]

I was just going to post this.

Just picked up BF3 again for $10. Debating if I should return that and get this or keep both. The dilemma of two shooters. lol

I traded in sleeping dogs and purchase the gamers club unlock.

Debating on still picking this game up, had it for the ps3 and enjoyed it. I have store credit at BB, do I use it on this Or waitl Black ops 2 comes out, or just stick with madden 13. Borderlands 2 possibly as well,

traded my vanilla copy of Black Ops in and got $19 and some change. Paid $21 for the new copy w/ DLC. $2 isn't too bad for a $15 map pack. Thanks OP.

Just picked up blops this afternoon. Got home and found out PSN is undergoing maintenance. -_- Why couldn't they do this at night.

Grabbed a copy today with a $10 reward cert from Coke points. About to finish BF3, then I can jump back to this. Left it half finished because I was just using my roommate's copy.

I'm playing through the SP now and it's just sloppy. At one point I could consistently break the game through normal play tactics and fall into infinity. Cutscenes of your partner dying have less impact when his character model vanishes before he's supposed to die. lol

I didn't know people actually played the single player mode on Call of Duty games..or Battlefield for that matter.

[quote name='Yamato']I didn't know people actually played the single player mode on Call of Duty games..or Battlefield for that matter.[/QUOTE]

I don't always play FPS multiplayer, but when I do- I play Counter-Strike.

[quote name='Yamato']I didn't know people actually played the single player mode on Call of Duty games..or Battlefield for that matter.[/QUOTE]
I always play the campaign first with any of those games. I don't get the hate for the sp. Once that's done I'll play the fuck out of the mp.

I mainly play them for the sp, as weird as that sounds. I give MP a try, but I'm not very good at FPS and I get a little bored/frustrated with it pretty quickly.

I liked Black Ops story, it turned out pretty different than I expected.

I think MW2 was my favorite SP though, MW1 was really good too.

[quote name='Sonne']I don't always play FPS multiplayer, but when I do- I play Counter-Strike.[/QUOTE]

How is GO?

[quote name='Brother Daz']I always play the campaign first with any of those games. I don't get the hate for the sp. Once that's done I'll play the fuck out of the mp.[/QUOTE]

I will sometimes just skip the single player (especially on Battlefield), so I can't say much for or against it. The times I did play (MW1, Black Ops) were enjoyable though.

I mainly play them for the sp, as weird as that sounds. I give MP a try, but I'm not very good at FPS and I get a little bored/frustrated with it pretty quickly.

I liked Black Ops story, it turned out pretty different than I expected.

I think MW2 was my favorite SP though, MW1 was really good too.

I don't hear of many people playing for the campaign, but I will agree with the single player being better than I expected.

Good price but i'd rather put that 20 towards blops2, no last stand or nooby deathstreaks.

[quote name='Yamato']How is GO?[/QUOTE]

Pretty damn good, well worth $15. My big thing about CS is that the community is so much better than what you find with COD (esp on 360). People take it seriously, but not TOO seriously.

[quote name='sasuke543']Amazon pricematched the Black Ops PS3 version, for those having difficulty finding it at a local BB![/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. I just bought Black Ops for $19 from Warehouse Deals before BB had this deal, so I was bummed that I missed it.

Now I'll just order Black Ops LTO, and trade in my original copy back to amazon for $17.55.

Not too bad.

awesome! traded in my copy of BLOPS to BB for $20 and then picked up the LTO for $18.change using a RC. thanks op!

I went and got one in store for pick up for the PS3 version, but the seal looks like disposable food shrink wrap - is this how its supposed to come or its just mine?

[quote name='Video-Gamer']I went and got one in store for pick up for the PS3 version, but the seal looks like disposable food shrink wrap - is this how its supposed to come or its just mine?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a resealed copy. Mine had y folds.

I have a question about COD BO2. Do you guys know if there will be COD elite for BO2? and if so, will the nuke town zombies map be included? Cause I'm preordering the hardened edition just for the nazi zombies map but if that DLC comes with my COD elite than I'll stick to the regular edition

[quote name='drakma676']Does anyone know if this deal is still going on[/QUOTE]

1) you bumped a thread almost two weeks old
2) try clicking the links

bread's done
Back