Call of Duty Fathers Day Xbox 360 Elite Bundle (KMART)

Static-Jak

CAGiversary!
You can get the Forza & Halo ODST Xbox 360 Elite with Call of Duty 4, WAW, and MW2, and an extra black wireless controller for $379.99 starting Sunday April 11. Savings of $200 something bucks.

[quote name='mr_bungle']360-299
MW2-60
Controller-30
W@W-20
CoD4-20

430-380=50 bucks...

Not a bad deal, nevertheless...[/QUOTE]At Kmarts prices they were saying it was a saving of $200. Obviously you could get Duty 4 and WAW for a lot cheaper than what they sell it for.

The K still has WaW and CoD4 marked as $40 each, controller at $50.

It's not bad at all considering all the people that bought 360s just for MW2.

MW2-60
Controller-30
W@W-20
CoD4-20

430-380=50 bucks...

Not a bad deal, nevertheless...[/QUOTE]
Ok lets get this right this time

120GB Elite w/ Forza & ODST - $299.99
Modern Wafare 2 - $59.99
Call of Duty 4 - 39.99
World At War - 39.99
Black Controller - 39.99

Where are you getting Call of Duty 4 and World at War for $20, brand new? What's with the lies and fake facts you put out?

All going by k-marts and all other stores sales prices, this is a savings of
479.95 -379.99 = 99.96

not a bad deal. more than $50 savings.

stop spreading lies and fake facts.

if you state something as fact, make sure it is.

ok pal?

[quote name='Awperator']Ok lets get this right this time

Modern Wafare 2 - $59.99
Call of Duty 4 - 39.99
World At War - 39.99
Black Controller - 39.99

Where are you getting Call of Duty 4 and World at War for $20, brand new? What's with the lies and fake facts you put out?

479.95 -379.99 = 99.96

ok pal?[/QUOTE]

hey look a kmart employee

Modern Wafare 2 - $59.99
Call of Duty 4 - 39.99
World At War - 39.99
Black Controller - 39.99

479.95 -379.99 = 99.96

ok pal?[/QUOTE]

World At War and Call of Duty 4 are currently $20 new at Gamestop.

Stop spreading lies and fake facts.

Modern Wafare 2 - $59.99
Call of Duty 4 - 39.99
World At War - 39.99
Black Controller - 39.99

ok pal?[/QUOTE]

Modern Warfare 2 - Xbox 360 - Amazon - $47.99 with no tax depending on your state and free shipping.

Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty WaW are both currently part of the Gamestop GameDays sale - 19.99 each.

Xbox 360 Controller - Black is only $27 at Amazon, again with no tax depending on your state and free shipping.

Enjoy.

Modern Wafare 2 - $59.99
Call of Duty 4 - 39.99
World At War - 39.99
Black Controller - 39.99

479.95 -379.99 = 99.96

ok pal?[/QUOTE]

CoD4 and CoD:WaW are both 20 at Game Stop.

MW2-60
Controller-30
W@W-20
CoD4-20

430-380=50 bucks...

not bad really, but mw2 i've seen it go for $40 and even $30 on some forums fs/ft and my local cl as well. I guess they're basing everything off msrp price.

[quote name='intoxicated662']not bad really, but mw2 i've seen it go for $40 and even $30 on some forums fs/ft and my local cl as well. I guess they're basing everything off msrp price.[/QUOTE]

...which really shows how badly KMart is out of touch with the gaming market. They're simply bundling stuff together to sell it other stores current prices while calling it "savings" based on fuzzy MSRP math. A half-intelligent consumer can get everything in that package for a lower price without even working hard.

Instead of creating an actual deal, they're hoping for customer ignorance.

[quote name='dkl415']Just to check, Father's Day is still in June, right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't get it... Who's buying Father's Day gifts a full TWO MONTHS in advance...

Isn't it more like Mother's Day? :fridge:

Modern Wafare 2 - $59.99
Call of Duty 4 - 39.99
World At War - 39.99
Black Controller - 39.99

479.95 -379.99 = 99.96

ok pal?[/QUOTE]

GEEZ...butthurt much? They're $20 new at Gamestop right now. Someone's on their period right now obviously!

[quote name='ddrlenz']ok pal?[/QUOTE]

Lol... that part of the post stood out to me as well. The only thing that could have topped that would have been "capiche?"

MW2-60
Controller-30
W@W-20
CoD4-20

430-380=50 bucks...

MW2- $48 right now on amazon (for hardened edition, regular is $53)
Controller- 27 just to be more accurate
W@W-20
CoD4-20

So its actually not even 50, more like $35

[quote name='animalspinners']World At War and Call of Duty 4 are currently $20 new at Gamestop.

Stop spreading lies and fake facts.[/QUOTE]

That should have ended things there...note I said "should have". :roll: However...

[quote name='rpnguyen']Modern Warfare 2 - Xbox 360 - Amazon - $47.99 with no tax depending on your state and free shipping.

Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty WaW are both currently part of the Gamestop GameDays sale - 19.99 each.

Xbox 360 Controller - Black is only $27 at Amazon, again with no tax depending on your state and free shipping.

Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

...And...#-o

[quote name='chickenbutt']CoD4 and CoD:WaW are both 20 at Game Stop.[/QUOTE]

...And yet again...:wall:

[quote name='mr_bungle']GEEZ...butthurt much? They're $20 new at Gamestop right now. Someone's on their period right now obviously![/QUOTE]

Just goes to show that some of you obviously don't read the whole thread before posting. Tsk tsk tsk.... :shame:

Modern Wafare 2 - $59.99
Call of Duty 4 - 39.99
World At War - 39.99
Black Controller - 39.99

479.95 -379.99 = 99.96

ok pal?[/QUOTE]

rofl... relax there buddy

[quote name='Awperator']

ok pal?[/QUOTE]
Newbie.png

[quote name='Awperator']

ok pal?[/QUOTE]

That's some funny shit right there. Obviously, this is MSRP Shopper Guy, coming to save the day!!!!

I mean, i guess if someone is IN Store and looking to buy an Elite its really not that bad of a deal. You figure you were going to pay $300 for the Elite anyway why not spend the extra $80 and get 3 great games and an extra black controller. I've really yet to see any bundle were you couldnt shop around and get the other items a little cheaper. But, this is really more about conveince.

You really can't rip K-Mart for not having the same price as gamestop. Once GS sale days are over it will go back up. Wal-Mart and Target both sell those games for well over $20 bucks right along with many other box stores and online markets.

There are a few consumers out there (believe it or not) who really dont like GS and could care less to walk in the door. Yes, for us CAGS, we could get it cheaper but thats why we are CAGS but, to the average consumer- hell- the average gamer- this deal actually looks pretty good.

[quote name='animalspinners']World At War and Call of Duty 4 are currently $20 new at Gamestop.

whoa the new MSRP for WaW is $20? gotta check it out!!

[quote name='Full Metal XL']That should have ended things there...note I said "should have". :roll: However...

...And...#-o

...And yet again...:wall:

Just goes to show that some of you obviously don't read the whole thread before posting. Tsk tsk tsk.... :shame:[/QUOTE]

I read the whole thread...but since the guy posted that comment directed towards me I had to get my 2 cents in:lol:

[quote name='King Royalty']whoa the new MSRP for WaW is $20? gotta check it out!![/QUOTE]
ya, when did that happen. been running in the 40-50 range for god knows how long. is the multi still going? at 20 may have to bite if BB pm.

Modern Wafare 2 - $59.99
Call of Duty 4 - 39.99
World At War - 39.99
Black Controller - 39.99

479.95 -379.99 = 99.96

ok pal?[/QUOTE]

ok pal?

[quote name='Full Metal XL']
Just goes to show that some of you obviously don't read the whole thread before posting. Tsk tsk tsk.... :shame:[/QUOTE]

Everyone was just piling on for humor's sake. I'm just sad that the initial deal police guy didn't come back to defend himself after that tremendous beating.

Awesome deal for someone looking for a slew of good to great FPS' and a 360 to play them on. The saved money can be used to buy map packs for the CoD games ;)

I just had to check to see why such a mediocre Kmart deal was 2 pages long...

Personally I can't see why someone would want to buy all 3 call of duty games immediately when they first purchase their xbox... just seems like bad planning on Kmarts part. Of course that's part of why their stores make Walmart look fancy.

Modern Wafare 2 - $59.99
Call of Duty 4 - 39.99
World At War - 39.99
Black Controller - 39.99

479.95 -379.99 = 99.96

ok pal?[/QUOTE]

Damn! Someones on their period!!

But this deal seems alright not really worth getting if you're not gonna really play the other COD'd because if you have MW2 or MW why play any other COD game? Lol

[quote name='King Royalty']whoa the new MSRP for WaW is $20? gotta check it out!![/QUOTE]

No, MSRP is not $20 -- MSRP is still $39.99, and it's still that price most everywhere else, but it's on sale at GameStop for $20. Eventually the price will go back up after the sale ends. By that point, though, I would hope that anyone who wants it will have grabbed it. Regardless, it's pretty easy to get much better deals on it than Kmart is apparently figuring on in their math.

In my eyes, people get

An elite xbox 360
Forza 3
ODST
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty 5
Modern Warfare 2
Extra Controller

For:
the low price of 379.99!

how the hell is this a bad or decent deal?

this is a good deal. people can at least enjoy the singleplayer of cod4 and play odst multi or mw2 multi.

[quote name='Magikarp830']Yeah, I don't get it... Who's buying Father's Day gifts a full TWO MONTHS in advance...

Isn't it more like Mother's Day? :fridge:[/QUOTE]

It's called a Layaway Bundle because you can pay it off in about 8 weeks.

[quote name='Jodou']Make dad happy by buying him a real game, like BFBC2 IMO.[/QUOTE]

I just creamed my panties...

Just kidding, but that game's fucking amazing

Wow, a guy posts a deal on here and immediately gets attacked by all the jackals and lurkers. Even is it is "only" $35, it's still a deal and worthy of being posted. I know several PS3 owners who will be jumping on this deal just to have both systems and the best online games on the best online network. Chill out kids, and be grateful that the OP went to the trouble in the first place.

[quote name='thundarr']Wow, a guy posts a deal on here and immediately gets attacked by all the jackals and lurkers. Even is it is "only" $35, it's still a deal and worthy of being posted. I know several PS3 owners who will be jumping on this deal just to have both systems and the best online games on the best online network. Chill out kids, and be grateful that the OP went to the trouble in the first place.[/QUOTE]

We been getting all these new "attackers" more than ever lately...makes me wonder if the increasing popularity of CAG is a good thing or bad thing....

[quote name='thundarr']Wow, a guy posts a deal on here and immediately gets attacked by all the jackals and lurkers. Even is it is "only" $35, it's still a deal and worthy of being posted. I know several PS3 owners who will be jumping on this deal just to have both systems and the best online games on the best online network. Chill out kids, and be grateful that the OP went to the trouble in the first place.[/QUOTE]

No one attacked the OP. They attacked the guy that jumped all over me. All I was saying that it wasn't a bad deal at all but it was pretty misleading of KMart to say you were saving roughly 200 bucks when you could probably get all that stuff for 379.99 with other sources tax free if you looked around.

this isnt gamestop, its kmart u idiot

Why are people comparing the savings to different stores?

ROFL

this is k-mart, not gamestop, or amazon.

get outta here

[quote name='Awperator']Why are people comparing the savings to different stores?

ROFL

this is k-mart, not gamestop, or amazon.

get outta here[/QUOTE]

So . . . what you're saying is that Kmart exists in a void, wherein it does not actually have to be competitive with other stores dealing in the same merchandise?

You're either trolling or an idiot, I can't decide which. Quite possibly both.

What im saying is that the MSRP of COD4 and WAW is not $20 you idiot

yet you all act like it is. who the fuck cares about gamestop? this topic has nothing to do about gamestop. this is kmart and kmart savings

bread's done
Back