Call of Duty Ghosts PC DVD Disc $20 MS Store

bfett9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
call-of-duty-ghosts-cover-i15108.jpg

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-PC-Game/productID.281075900

Free shipping

Fellas. take my word for it...

I've been a fan since the first COD released on PC.  I was also a big fan of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault on PC, which was made by the guys at 2015 before they departed to CA and created Infinity Ward to make COD.

But this current IW is IW in name only. Little to no original devs are still there. And Ghosts reflects that. It's not that it's a bad game (there are really bad games out there), but for a AAA....this IS the worst COD game made thus far. Everything about it is half-assed.

Half-assed.

That is the word that best describes this iteration....across all platforms.

I could go into details, and will if asked.  But just do yourself and your wallet a favor, and stay away from this game.  It just simply isn't worth it.  Why do you think this game has been perpetually on sale for $40 or less since release?  Steam recently had it on sale for $30 which never happens. Especially this soon after relase.

Just stay away.  THere are better games out there (even indie games) that are more deserving of anyone's dollar.

Just my 2 cents...

If it hits around $10...maybe.

I was so NOT impressed w/ the Multiplayer for CoD: Ghosts during last weekend's MP Free Weekend.

More so than ever, thanks to CoD: G - CoD for me has finally hit me hard w/ the "More of the same" factor w/out introducing much of anything new for me to like on the MP.

CoD: G's MP hit me similar to what happened w/ me on the AC games when AC:R dropped, when that did not really adding any new mission types that I liked on the SP components. A case of burn-out!

CoD MP needs some new worthwhile modes and a major evolution...or something...

EDIT:

Black Ops II was $20 on Microsoft Store, too, not long after it was released.
BO2 PC was $10 on Microcenter, quite a while back.

BO2's MP is certainly A LOT better than what the heck COD: G's MP has going on...

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back