Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - $50 at Walmart.com & Amazon.com

Eh... $9 isn't really much of a deal. I remember two years ago when Best Buy had the first Modern Warfare for $34.99 around Boxing Day, and I manged to snag a copy. Maybe they'll do it again this time around? I'll hold out a few more weeks.

You also get $10 off your next video game purchase if you buy MW2 from Amazon.
So it's more like $40 really.

Didn't know about the $10 offer. I'll add it to the title and update the thread up top! Looked at the amazon.com webpage for this and didn't see the $10 offer, can someone confirm this?

[quote name='NotYaAverageBro']Didn't know about the $10 offer. I'll add it to the title and update the thread up top! Looked at the amazon.com webpage for this and didn't see the $10 offer, can someone confirm this?[/QUOTE]

I'd bite if it was $50 with a $10 amazon gift card but I don't see that either. Walmart had a deal where it was full price plus a $10 gift card. Then they dropped it to $50 and removed the gift card.

If it's already down to $50, might hit $40 near Christmas. I got World at War for $40 at BB last year around mid Dec. That was my first deal I got on CAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way I see it, it is a pretty good deal as COD games hold their price for a while plus nothing was available for Black Friday so this may be the best it gets for a while.

[quote name='ItsFun']isn't Walmart at 15% bing cashback bringing the price down to $44 in store pickup. That seems like a good deal to me... :D[/QUOTE]

how do i get the bing cashback, whe i searched modern warfare 2 walmart, they show the old deal, which is normal price+10 gift card.

what do i do to get the cash back?

[quote name='Penguin1084']this is hilarious.

walmart drops the price of any given game, amazon shoots them down within seconds![/QUOTE]

Amazon needs to stop being a follower and become a leader. Make Wal-Mart chase them for a while.

[quote name='Demontooth']Amazon needs to stop being a follower and become a leader. Make Wal-Mart chase them for a while.[/QUOTE]

that's so true. why not make modern warfare 2 $40?? that's a GREAT DEAL!!

[quote name='Demontooth']Amazon needs to stop being a follower and become a leader. Make Wal-Mart chase them for a while.[/QUOTE]

Given the financial superpower that walmart is, it is better that Amazon doesn't set the prices on anything. There is nothing stopping walmart from doing the same thing your suggesting amazon to do.

Just search "wallmart" in bing search. One of the sponsored links will be "wallmart" with a cashback graphic below it. Click on that link and it should work. If you don't see a sponsored link you need to click on "wallmart" on the top left of the page. This works for any website and if You don't see a cashback graphic then that site doesn't currently have cashback offer (exe newegg)

[quote name='sjcarlo408']how do i get the bing cashback, whe i searched modern warfare 2 walmart, they show the old deal, which is normal price+10 gift card.

what do i do to get the cash back?[/QUOTE]

Not that this is helpful for a lot of people, but Modern Warfare 2 is an unadvertised part of the Trade 2 deal at Gamestop (trade 2 games from their list, buy the game for 19.99).

Ok, sorry for the thread diversion. Carry on.

So I just received an email saying that I got a $10 promotion credit for purchasing MW2. HOWEVER, I bought MW2 when it hit $50 to compete with the Walmart roll back price. So, essentially, I just got MW2 for $40 and probably will put that free credit to AC2.

Anyone else get this credit?

bread's done
Back