Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Question

scrub0bk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I searched for the MW2 thread and couldnt find it. I just have a quick question and i figured one of you might know the answer.

Do the map pack maps also play in 3rd person? Thats all i play and want new maps, but only if i can get a conformation that they play in 3rd along with 1st person.

Thanks

is there a tip off before you enter an online game to know if people are cheating...and what the most common one out there?

From what I've seen, people don't really cheat in full-on matchmaking that much. Don't think I've encountered a cheater since I re-bought the game back in February. All the little kids are too busy hosting modded lobbies themselves.

If some guy starts laying waste to everyone and can't die, if YOU start seeing mods on your own weapons like laser sights and whatnot, or if everyone/one person starts getting unlimited ammo/is able to jump extremely high, you've got a modded game on your hands.

(That's stuff that I've seen in YouTube videos of matchmaking modded games.) I hope Microsoft cracks down on these guys more at some point.

Another good way to detect cheating is when you get the people that are constantly spraying through walls. I've noticed that a majority of people who just start spraying through the walls and kill someone with just one or two bursts are usually the ones who have wall hacks. This is definitely the case too when you have Counter-UAVs up and/or Cold-Blooded Pro.

This is pretty much unrelated but one of the last few times I was in CAG's favorite retailer, Gamestop, the guy refused to sell some kid MW2 so there'd be one less snotty little brat on Xbox Live, a decision I immediately commended him for.

[quote name='Survivalism']This is pretty much unrelated but one of the last few times I was in CAG's favorite retailer, Gamestop, the guy refused to sell some kid MW2 so there'd be one less snotty little brat on Xbox Live, a decision I immediately commended him for.[/QUOTE]:applause::applause::applause: give that man a raise!!!!

[quote name='Survivalism']This is pretty much unrelated but one of the last few times I was in CAG's favorite retailer, Gamestop, the guy refused to sell some kid MW2 so there'd be one less snotty little brat on Xbox Live, a decision I immediately commended him for.[/QUOTE]

He was bound to not to sell to the kid by store policy anyway.

bread's done
Back