Call Of Duty MW3 Limited Ed. Controller $21.95 + shipping

$26.... seller has tons of feedback.. ok ill bite on one, even though i dont need another controller (ill bite for the d-pad) thanks op

this is what the seller shows on Amazon.com about the controller

• Seller: National Video
  • Seller Rating:
    stars-5-0._V192261437_.gif
    98% positive over the past 12 months. (4,118 total ratings)
  • In Stock. Ships from LA, United States. Expedited shipping available.
    Domestic shipping rates and return policy.
  • brand New and In-Stock, ships out very fast with free tracking!

[quote name='monstericreated']Must have just sold out. Was in my cart and when I checked out it was OOS.[/QUOTE]

Same here, oh well.

Had the chance all the way to the pay option, but couldn't pull the trigger. Don't really need another controller and I still think something is shady with this. Excellent price if it holds up to be legit, however.

Wild guess that these are mis-representation (on accident, not maliciously) of the MW2 controllers. If that's the case then HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote name='victimsofadown']Wild guess that these are mis-representation (on accident, not maliciously) of the MW2 controllers. If that's the case then HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/QUOTE]
so you think it would be funny if people got screwed/had to deal with a shitty situation?:roll:

anyway, my order just got canceled, i think he meant to list them for $20-$30 more and it was just a mistake.

mine was cancelled too. said the controller was out of stock when i clearly ordered before anyone with 15 in stock at time of purchase. i even saw the number go down to 13 when i ordered. bunch of BS!!!

[quote name='Vinyard']oh yea i see National Video has just re-listed them for $54.95 + shipping. never buying from them again.[/QUOTE]

I just sent the seller a message expressing my thoughts on canceling all orders and relisting at a higher price.

Stop being so pathetic guys. An honest mistake, and you expect to get away with it because of some technicality? "They messed up already, so I deserve it!"

If it went through, good on them. It didn't, oh well, nothing gained nothing lost.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Stop being so pathetic guys. An honest mistake, and you expect to get away with it because of some technicality? "They messed up already, so I deserve it!"

If it went through, good on them. It didn't, oh well, nothing gained nothing lost.[/QUOTE]

+1. too sad. theres terms of service and etc for a reason, mistakes happen. nobody wants to be exploited on a mistake

bread's done
Back