Call of Duty to Microsoft

[quote name='Corvin']:roll: Fabulous use of our tax dollars.[/QUOTE]

Well at least they weren't murdering civilians, right? They actually have a PS3 but the lack of a 360 left them with no games to play (so they are obviously bored).

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to know what our tax dollars are being spent on.

Edit: Just read the other replies and someone said it before me D:<

But yeah, so much for lack of supplies.

i call them heroes; they risk their lives to protect yours and you worry about taxes>? wtf?

I don't know why some people are complaining about tax dollars. This is a way for them to get rid of some pent up stress. If that keeps them from committing suicide or killing civilians, I'm all for it.

[quote name='help1']I don't know why some people are complaining about tax dollars. This is a way for them to get rid of some pent up stress. If that keeps them from committing suicide or killing civilians, I'm all for it.[/QUOTE]
If a solider is messed up enough to randomly shoot civilians or commit suicide, shooting an XBox isn't going to help change that.

It's just troops fucking around. Isn't the first time, won't be the last. Can't say it makes me PROUD TA BE A 'MERICAN seeing that, but I'm not going to start a thread in the vs. forum about it or anything.

I can't believe some of you have to bitch about these guys, whose job is a hell of lot more stressful than yours, are trying to have a little fun. If you want to bitch about your tax dollars then whine about the scum who drive a BMW and have a better TV than all of use but get section 8 housing.

If half of those guys had worked hard enough to get good qualifications then they wouldn't even be in the army. I know a lot of people in the army, and 90% of them fully admit that it was either join the army, or work at McDonalds. I'm nbt saying what they are doing isn't hard, I'm saying that it's stupid to think that every soldier is in it to protect their country and it's people (yes, there are a few out there that do do it for that reason).

But anyway, if they want stress relief or whatever they can do it with their own stuff, not military equipment.

[quote name='Phelmo']If half of those guys had worked hard enough to get good qualifications then they wouldn't even be in the army. I know a lot of people in the army, and 90% of them fully admit that it was either join the army, or work at McDonalds. I'm nbt saying what they are doing isn't hard, I'm saying that it's stupid to think that every soldier is in it to protect their country and it's people (yes, there are a few out there that do do it for that reason).

But anyway, if they want stress relief or whatever they can do it with their own stuff, not military equipment.[/QUOTE]

Don't make assumptions on these guys based on the "lot of people" you know that are in the army. Why they're in the military doesn't change the fact that they risk life and limb everyday to protect our freedom. There is no cause more noble than that. Also, until you've been in combat, don't tell someone who has how they should relieve stress. My brother lived with me when he returned from a tour in Afghanistan and for about six months he woke up in the middle of the night screaming. After all him and his unit went through over there, if they want to shoot up an Xbox, be my fucking guest.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Don't make assumptions on these guys based on the "lot of people" you know that are in the army. Why they're in the military doesn't change the fact that they risk life and limb everyday to protect our freedom. There is no cause more noble than that. Also, until you've been in combat, don't tell someone who has how they should relieve stress. My brother lived with me when he returned from a tour in Afghanistan and for about six months he woke up in the middle of the night screaming. After all him and his unit went through over there, if they want to shoot up an Xbox, be my fucking guest.[/QUOTE]

Thank you agree with everything you say, and for people complaining about tax dollars, atleast this was somewhat worth it. I rather spend my taxes on them to protect us, then spend it on people that claim bankrupt and have to support them on there food stamps.

I'm a Marine Veteran and i can tell you most people slack off on their job one time or another. Odds are, there is a strong possibility, these soldiers can Die tomorrow protecting the country. Regardless of what their backround is for joining the armed forces & Regardless of your opinion,enjoy the video or not & move on. while they are in the shit, most people are nice and calm in their homes or at their non-life-risking jobs behind the protected american border. The mere fact that you have the freedom to post your comments whether good or bad is a simple example of the freedom gained from people fighting in wars,conflicts and Ops we may not even know about,laying down their lives for democracy regardless of its imperfections. S0 in Short,who care's. If people are so worried about how tax dollars are spent than go join the service and make a difference.....because i guarantee the people that are complaining about the tax dollars being wasted, aren't currently,have never ,and will never serve the armed forces. how do i know this?, because Military personal DON'T PAY TAXES.

I wasn't necessarily thinking about the use of our tax dollars as much as I was thinking, that's a lot of ammo and how much does that much ammo cost?

Let em have their fun if they aren't hurting anyone and carrying around their body parts as trophies.

[quote name='Phelmo']If half of those guys had worked hard enough to get good qualifications then they wouldn't even be in the army. I know a lot of people in the army, and 90% of them fully admit that it was either join the army, or work at McDonalds. I'm nbt saying what they are doing isn't hard, I'm saying that it's stupid to think that every soldier is in it to protect their country and it's people (yes, there are a few out there that do do it for that reason).

But anyway, if they want stress relief or whatever they can do it with their own stuff, not military equipment.[/QUOTE]

fuck YOU

[quote name='cheko']I'm a Marine Veteran and i can tell you most people slack off on their job one time or another. Odds are, there is a strong possibility, these soldiers can Die tomorrow protecting the country. Regardless of what their backround is for joining the armed forces & Regardless of your opinion,enjoy the video or not & move on. while they are in the shit, most people are nice and calm in their homes or at their non-life-risking jobs behind the protected american border. The mere fact that you have the freedom to post your comments whether good or bad is a simple example of the freedom gained from people fighting in wars,conflicts and Ops we may not even know about,laying down their lives for democracy regardless of its imperfections. S0 in Short,who care's. If people are so worried about how tax dollars are spent than go join the service and make a difference.....because i guarantee the people that are complaining about the tax dollars being wasted, aren't currently,have never ,and will never serve the armed forces. how do i know this?, because Military personal DON'T PAY TAXES.[/QUOTE]

I agree with most of everything here........but I do pay taxes.......and I get paid through other people's taxes I guess. Look at an LES and it'll have your taxes taken out of our pay just like everyone else. In combat zones you'll have the tax exemption, but that's only while you serve in those certain areas where it qualifies.

I responded before I even looked at the video because the internet is so slow, but reading the comments made me want to add to it.

[quote name='cheko']I'm a Marine Veteran and i can tell you most people slack off on their job one time or another. Odds are, there is a strong possibility, these soldiers can Die tomorrow protecting the country. Regardless of what their backround is for joining the armed forces & Regardless of your opinion,enjoy the video or not & move on. while they are in the shit, most people are nice and calm in their homes or at their non-life-risking jobs behind the protected american border. The mere fact that you have the freedom to post your comments whether good or bad is a simple example of the freedom gained from people fighting in wars,conflicts and Ops we may not even know about,laying down their lives for democracy regardless of its imperfections. S0 in Short,who care's. If people are so worried about how tax dollars are spent than go join the service and make a difference.....because i guarantee the people that are complaining about the tax dollars being wasted, aren't currently,have never ,and will never serve the armed forces. how do i know this?, because Military personal DON'T PAY TAXES.[/QUOTE]

First off, I am glad others (including you) fight/fought for our right to be free.

To address a few things you/others mentioned...
1) Slacking off at work i.e. personal calls, internet browsing, etc doesn't cause injury to any product or person. Positive way to kill time in the field - play football, soccer, etc... not waste tax dollars by a) using ammo and b) destroying xbox 360... plus it isn't a positive way to get out frustration... it's like a child who gets frustrated at playing a game and throws the controller across the room.
2) Dieing - you almost have a better chance at dieing from a car crash then you do from fighting in a war. Not taking away from that fact that you have a chance out there getting killed from a IED or gun shot, I am just stating you can die just as easily by just being a civilian here in the states via crash, crime, natural disaster, etc.
3) Anyone joining the service won't make a difference on how tax dollars are spent. If you really want to make a difference in that facet, you have to go into politics.

[quote name='Blues']I can't believe some of you have to bitch about these guys, whose job is a hell of lot more stressful than yours, are trying to have a little fun. If you want to bitch about your tax dollars then whine about the scum who drive a BMW and have a better TV than all of use but get section 8 housing. [/QUOTE]

I am against that as well. It's the main reason I voted against our celebrity president.

Don't the troops have to do live ammo practice anyways. What the difference if they shot a fucking Xbox or a target?

As far as the poster who said everyone in Army was there because they were fuckups...what about Pat Tillman? And the list could go on. Soldiers are the real heros in this world and thank god for the sacrifices they make to keep me and family safe. God Bless.

You know what im going to leave this thread with this to say,everyone here posting against this harmless video that was meant to be uplifting and funny with their political views & personal opinions are the type of people that only exist to cause problems and turmoil because no matter what you say they have something to say contrary. But in the end when the shit hits the fan and anrachy happens (Because it will happen, sooner than you think) these are the chicken shits that are going to be hiding behind me, Military and homeland security personal. so go on and post all you want...in the end we know what truely matters is protecting those we love, everything else is bullshit.

[quote name='cheko']with their political views & personal opinions are the type of people that only exist to cause problems and turmoil because no matter what you say they have something to say contrary.[/QUOTE]

That's quite a generalization... about on par with the one saying all military personnel are fuck ups.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Don't make assumptions on these guys based on the "lot of people" you know that are in the army. Why they're in the military doesn't change the fact that they risk life and limb everyday to protect our freedom. There is no cause more noble than that. Also, until you've been in combat, don't tell someone who has how they should relieve stress. My brother lived with me when he returned from a tour in Afghanistan and for about six months he woke up in the middle of the night screaming. After all him and his unit went through over there, if they want to shoot up an Xbox, be my fucking guest.[/QUOTE]

If I want stress relief, I don't do it by using my companies servers to take down other peoples servers just because I can. Trawler men who risk their life on rough waters, do not use their companies equipment for stress relief. If you want stress relief you do it with things that are your own. Yes they risk their life, but that's part of the job that they signed up for, and as I said before most of these people wouldn't be doing it if they had a choice.

Now you can all call me an asshole for saying this but at the end of the day it's true.

I always wanted to make a vid and shoot the shit out of my RROD 360, so I liked the vid, not so much on the comments though........

bread's done
Back