Call of Duty World at War (360) $34.99 w/free shipping at Best Buy (Sunday Ad)

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']Ordered one up to send to the land of -20 degrees here in Central Illinois.[/quote]

Is it really that cold right now? I was planning on moving there next month, but was warned to wait till spring. Guess I can see why now. ;)

I gotta pricematch and use some Santa Bucks at Meijer. Want to get this and Midnight Club (which is $37 matched to Best Buy, I think). Two brand new games cheaper than one new game after the Bucks get applied.

[quote name='spideymike']You should be able to price adjust it if you bought it at Best Buy.[/quote]

Do you need to take the receipt and the game or just the receipt to get the price match?

[quote name='gaelan']Do you need to take the receipt and the game or just the receipt to get the price match?[/quote]

I would assume the receipt alone would be fine, but if it makes you feel better, then bring the game along, too. Just do it now instead of December 26th when you'll be in return-line hell.

[quote name='turls']well so much for me understanding the consistency of merging threads.[/QUOTE]

And this comment was helpful how?

[quote name='VGI-Shinobi']Does TRU price match Best Buy? I'd love to use my gift card to get COD5 for cheap.[/quote]
TRU does not usually price match.

[quote name='VGI-Shinobi']Does TRU price match Best Buy? I'd love to use my gift card to get COD5 for cheap.[/quote]

They only PM their own Ads within 7 days of purchase.

Can't PM. I was wishing this also

[quote name='ultimatum']yeah, it's dangerous traveling on roads like that. But hey, I never get to see snow unless I travel north (live in FL).[/QUOTE]
Haha ya looks like good old colorado

[quote name='Telemakhos']Is it really that cold right now? I was planning on moving there next month, but was warned to wait till spring. Guess I can see why now. ;)[/QUOTE]

That cold with the windchill, otherwise it's fluxing between 3 degrees and -2 degrees standard. We've been dealing with a huge amount of ice and snow lately. Where abouts would you be moving to and why?

And to stay on topic, it's nice that BB shipping will get the game here before Christmas.

[quote name='@ndrew']Would walmart pm? Thanks :D[/quote]

With the flyer, why would they not? Unless the TRU RB2 deal finally put them over the edge ;)

Wow, sorry to hear your best buy's are running out of stock... mine has at least 70 copies in sale lol. line was huge but I was the only one getting one..

And yes, you can price adjust. I did so earlier today for Endwar (was 69.99, now 49.99) and COD WAW (was 59.99, now 34.99) got 50 back :) Go best buy go.

[quote name='@ndrew']Would walmart pm? Thanks :D[/quote]

It will be the easiest PMs you ever do. EVER

I can't believe that BBs are running out of stock on this. My BB has a ton (Wall case full)

Just got Call of Duty WOW from the Best Buy in Burbank IL. I call to see how many they had in stock and they said over 100. I went there and there was alot of them. Thanks to both the OP and Cheapy for showing me this great deal!

I had to look hard for the 2 remaining copies of CoD WaW :whistle2:| Some asshole(s) decided to hide them behind shovelware so no one would look, too bad I'm persistent as fuck & searched the whole 360 aisle for 10-ish minutes. Got Bully along with it, $70.42 after tax.

[quote name='turls']With the flyer, why would they not? Unless the TRU RB2 deal finally put them over the edge ;)[/QUOTE]

where is the flyer to PM at walmart? BB is a good amount further than wal mart so it would be alot easier to get it from there.

[quote name='scrub0bk']where is the flyer to PM at walmart? BB is a good amount further than wal mart so it would be alot easier to get it from there.[/quote]

In your Sunday newspaper or at the front of your Best Buy???

Picked up my COD:World at War on saturday along with the 360 EndWar Bundle even though i already own the PS3 version the deal was too good to pass up for the headset.

So for $90 and change i got 2 $59.99 Games and a $59.99 headset, quite the deal.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Picked up my COD:World at War on saturday along with the 360 EndWar Bundle even though i already own the PS3 version the deal was too good to pass up for the headset.

So for $90 and change i got 2 $59.99 Games and a $59.99 headset, quite the deal.[/quote]

EndWar is $35 also? And it comes with what, a wireless Xbox 360 headset (the official one?)

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']Hm, not sure.. My favorite thing about CoD was how they presented it. How's treyarch doing at it? Do they have the memorable characters, the unforgetable situations?[/quote]

You dont care about the characters, period. Theres some decent scripted sequences but they're quickly forgotten. They didnt fix any of the major annoyances of COD4 either. Its very much a cut/paste game as far as how it plays. For example, you'll still die to enemy laser guided nades every other second. Treyarch didnt seem to try to actually improve anything at all over Inf Wards gameplay design. I will say that the added ability to do the campaign in coop is a big plus though. Why all developers dont do that is beyond me. Modern Warfare is still by far the best of the series in terms of player immersion.

[quote name='1Sail0r']EndWar is $35 also? And it comes with what, a wireless Xbox 360 headset (the official one?)[/quote]

No EndWar w/ Official Headsets (PS3/360) are $49.99 This week at Best Buy. So basically you get a free game with your Headset Purchase.

[quote name='CaoPi']hmm all the bestbuy here shows in in stock with the store availability checker, probably its not as accurate?[/quote]

All stores should have inventory, its just a question of whether or not it is out on the floor. Some Best Buy stores are woefully understaffed this year.

Damn... took a few days off from CAG lurking and this is what I get.

Well, we're in the middle of the Pacific Northwest SNOWY APOCALYPSE OF DOOM (DOOM... doom...) so hopefully not a lot of people braved the roads to get this yet. BB's online store inventory checker apparently doesn't work offline, which makes so much sense for the digital age...

I'll cross my fingers for the morning...

Wow I bought this and star wars unleashed I really like star wars but cod:waw is a real pile of shit I hope they take treyarch out of the loop from now on cause they fucked this game all up

Thought this game was really well done. Not as good as COD4 but still worth the full price I paid. I am going to pick this up tomorrow for my brother.

I picked up my copy yesterday. Figured they would have sold more but stock was plentiful. Veteran is INSANE.... got the first two missions done though -_- I prefer it to CoD4 just because it uses the CoD4 infrastructure and places the series back where it belongs, WW2 :)

Veteren is indeed very challenging. I thought it was harder than CoD4 campaign, but didn't have any "impossible" parts like CoD2 (convey ambush, AA gun, etc). Overall, I think I liked the single player campaign of CoD4 better, but I like the multiplayer in this one more. Zombie mode is pretty sweet too: I mean, who doesn't enjoy zapping zombie nazis with a 50's style ray gun?

I picked it up yesterday as well and they still had plenty of copies. I also saw about 20 copies of Simpsons Game, too for $9.99 so I picked one of those for my brother as well.

actually just started playing it, not really impressed witht he campaign
it didn't suck me in like COD4, nothing that really WOWed me yet
I beat about 6 levels and it's definitely not fun enough to go through on Veteran

[quote name='jrrab']Wow I bought this and star wars unleashed I really like star wars but cod:waw is a real pile of shit I hope they take treyarch out of the loop from now on cause they fucked this game all up[/quote]

i dont understand how someone can like a game with no multiplayer and is hella short versus a game with replayability and a huge online base..

Baffles me.

My grandma got me a 35 dollar gift card. I was like, "Hmm, what a weird and arbitary number." Then I looked here and saw this thread. I think it was fate. :D I'll most likely kill my giftcard using this.

bread's done
Back