Call of Duty: World at War - Collector's Edition - $29.99 at Walmart (YMMV).

Fernando Rocker

CAGiversary!
I just bought a couple hours ago :360: Call of Duty: World at War - Collector's Edition for just $29.99 at Walmart. The game was in a display with some other old games and some other Collector's Editions.

If you can find the game at your local Walmart, it's probably going to be the same price.

Here is the receipt:

rjPEQ.png

I'm gonna have to look at that, was gonna just buy if off amazon but if I can get the collectors version then I'd rather get that
Thanks OP

[quote name='wEEman33']This game and COD2 are still the best in the series.[/QUOTE]

lol nah, CoD4 was miles better than this one. The best thing about WaW were the zombies. The maps were pretty well designed but the controls were iffy on this one, and there wasn't anything fun about the Veteran campaign.

That said though, CoD2 rocks.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Yeah, COD2 and COD4 were the best. I did just now buy COD Classic, its pretty fun too

Is WAW still popular online?[/QUOTE]

I stopped playing when you weren't allowed to play certain game modes like Ground Wars unless you have the DLC maps.

Saw this a couple weeks ago at my Wal-Mart.Pretty good deal on it.I love the zombies on it.I didn't really enjoy COD 2.I thought this or MW2 were the best ones IMO.I don't really like BO neither.It's not the best.

[quote name='Troutyogurt']I stopped playing when you weren't allowed to play certain game modes like Ground Wars unless you have the DLC maps.[/QUOTE]
Damn, really?
I may pass then, DLC maps are $25 total so that makes it basically full retail, and I can just stick with BO/KZ3 for now

Thanks mate

[quote name='Gears24']I didn't really enjoy COD 2.I thought this or MW2 were the best ones IMO.I don't really like BO neither.It's not the best.[/QUOTE]
I think COD2 is more fun if you played it when it came out. When it came out I neither had a 360 or a good computer at that time so I had to pass it up.
I then played it on my friend's 360 (as I bought a PS3) like 2-3 years ago and it was fantastic

I just replayed it when I finally bought a 360 3 months ago and it was still good. Its easily the best in terms of gameplay alongside COD4

bread's done
Back