Call Of Duty: World At War & SW: Force Unleashed (360) $34.99 each shipped @ Amazon

[quote name='joshnorm']fuck stupid Amazon waiting until the last two days to PM BB.

Debating if I should get this and return the one to BB[/QUOTE]

if you got it for 34.99 at BB, then why bother...?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']if you got it for 34.99 at BB, then why bother...?[/QUOTE]

Tax. I would only return at BB if you were going there anyways, might as well save $2 or so.

pretty good price bit im still not going to bite! thanks!
CAGsmily!.gif

[quote name='pinoy530']Tax. I would only return at BB if you were going there anyways, might as well save $2 or so.[/quote]

Yea, I think I will be doing that if the deal is still active tomorrow. I dislike paying tax if I don't have to.

same deal with Star War: The Force Unleashed on 360

I went to BB on my lunch break today. not only were both titles sold out there, but at every Best Buy in a 20 mile radius. came back from lunch all defeated, and checked Amazon once more. they must have dropped within 2 hours of me last checking earlier in the morning. nice!

Too late Amazon. The way I view it, ordering it from Amazon now and returning it to BB only supports Amazon jumping on deals late. BB can keep my $2 in tax money, especially since they upped the order to two-day shipping for free (Dec 23rd delivery).

If you haven't ordered it already (and can't find it), have at it!

LOL that's pretty funny, considering i asked the question few days ago... not bad amazon :)

Nah, too much to play and too tired too, how about $20 eh?

[quote name='Guerrilla']...BB can keep my $2 in tax money...[/quote] ...given the budget shortfall in California these days, not worth the hassle

Been waiting for this all week after seeing best buy had it for 35. I'm stuck at my parents with no access to any stores so all my gaming has been coming in from amazon and newegg.

didnt plan to get this, but no tax/free shipping...merry christmas to me

it it sucks, i'll sell this for $50 to my kid cousins

[quote name='weeskwee']same deal with Star War: The Force Unleashed on 360
4abe17a1c80cbdd2aa241b70840879de.gif

I went to BB on my lunch break today. not only were both titles sold out there, but at every Best Buy in a 20 mile radius. came back from lunch all defeated, and checked Amazon once more. they must have dropped within 2 hours of me last checking earlier in the morning. nice![/quote]

The new Star Wars was sold out as well? Wow, I thought that game was kind of dissapointing from LA's standards. CoD:WaW is a great game, and at a great price, it's a definite buy if you had not already purchased it from BB.

I just hope that CoD:WaW doesn't disappoint like CoD3 did. I playted CoD2 and loved it. CoD3 was boring and harder to play and the multiplayer wasn't as good. Then i played CoD4 and loved it. I'm hoping this isn't gonna be CoD3 Part 2.

[quote name='Treythalomew']I just hope that CoD:WaW doesn't disappoint like CoD3 did. I playted CoD2 and loved it. CoD3 was boring and harder to play and the multiplayer wasn't as good. Then i played CoD4 and loved it. I'm hoping this isn't gonna be CoD3 Part 2.[/QUOTE]

I found CoD WaW to be in between CoD3 and CoD4. It is not quite as good as CoD 4 mainly I don't like how the spawn points in multiplayer sometimes puts you right on top of the enemy. It does have some new features such as vehicles, capture the flag, coop campaign, and zombie mode.

[quote name='ch4rlie']ya man amazon figured out a way to have no tax in CA now
transparent_pixel.gif
... im sure the gov hates it but i am loving it!!![/quote]

Now? They've never had sales tax in CA.

Although technically, you're still responsible to pay it. ;)

Ordered a copy last night as well. Hope it is worth the 35. CoD:WaW seems to be having some pretty major sales right after release, most of the time that is not a good thing.

Thanks Amazon!

bread's done
Back