Call of Duty World at War Xbox360 $39.99 at Sears!

[quote name='Samus']What's up with all the WaW deals? Is it bombing or something?[/QUOTE]

Nah, not exactly "bombing". It's just a bit different than CoD4 is. For single player, the game isn't worth buying. But multiplayer is where it shines in most areas. Other than there being some glitches yet to be fixed, it's pretty dang addicting to play online.

Afternoon today it showed 250,000+ people online, which is the most I've ever seen on.Though, I'm sure there have been more. But the game itself is just fun to play in multiplayer and hasn't seemed to get old. Though, at first I really didn't like it, it soon grew on me and now I don't even play CoD4.

[quote name='prateeko']What a load of crap man. Say it's your auction and not a "fellow" CAG. And where is that caps lock filter when we need it?[/quote]

I am a fellow CAG for your info, your not forced to click anything

A fellow CAG Who (should) know that there is a place to trade games and make those posts. Your post looks like you're trying to say it's a another CAGs auction. Either way, you should remove it since it does not belong here.

Also:
keyboard4.jpg

When is COD 4 dropping to $29.99 MSRP? I have not seen any deals for COD4 below $40, yet I have seen like 20 deals for COD 5 for $40 or less...

[quote name='prateeko']A fellow CAG Who (should) know that there is a place to trade games and make those posts. Your post looks like you're trying to say it's a another CAGs auction. Either way, you should remove it since it does not belong here.

Also:
keyboard4.jpg
[/quote]

yes i was made aware

[quote name='oasisboy']When is COD 4 dropping to $29.99 MSRP? I have not seen any deals for COD4 below $40, yet I have seen like 20 deals for COD 5 for $40 or less...[/quote]

it was $34.99 a few days before XMAS at best buy.

The new MSRP is $50.. there was an announcement by it, so its really only a $10 savings.

I bet by March well see it for $35ish again.

[quote name='Samus']What's up with all the WaW deals? Is it bombing or something?[/QUOTE]
lol

I blame Shit Buy (erm...I meant Best Buy:lol:)

I wouldn't call 325,954 units sold on the last week of December bombing, and that's just on the 360.
Right now It's on pace to sell as well as Modern Warfare, but in the long run might fall short depending on sales after Modern Warfare 2 is released in November.

bread's done
Back