Call of Duty: World at War

mightymek

CAGiversary!
Feedback
210 (100%)
Anyone know of cheap copies of COD: WAW? Since it's kind of an older game, I am not looking to spend too much, so I figured I'd see if anyone knew of any deals around - new or used.

Thanks!

I have a used copy of the game in a jewel case only that i bought from someone off of ebay listed in excellent condition, well it wasn't. It's scratched horribly but to my surprise it does not affect the game at all. I have played through the campaign several times and it loads all the multiplayer maps online as well. If you want the game just to be able to play i'll sell it to you for $15 free shipping, i can set up a private auction for you on ebay or work something else out. Ive never done a trade before on CAG but you can check my feedback on ebay by the same name here.

[quote name='Greater Malison']I have a used copy of the game in a jewel case only that i bought from someone off of ebay listed in excellent condition, well it wasn't. It's scratched horribly but to my surprise it does not affect the game at all. I have played through the campaign several times and it loads all the multiplayer maps online as well. If you want the game just to be able to play i'll sell it to you for $15 free shipping, i can set up a private auction for you on ebay or work something else out. Ive never done a trade before on CAG but you can check my feedback on ebay by the same name here.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer, but it's more than I am looking to spend if it doesn't have manual or original case.

bread's done
Back