Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (360) $49.99 on Amazon

killthemall4444

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
LINKY

I'd say it's an allright deal considering the game came out just yesterday. I figure this swift discount is a result of a third party on Amazon already selling the game new for $50 including shipping. Already ordered my copy from that source.

Don't know if ten bucks off will convince any who weren't already interested in the game but I figured it was worth mentioning.

The reviews are pretty positive for this one. Hell, I just tore into the original and I kinda like it. It is a lot less... archetypal western than stuff like Gun, RDR, and Outlaws. Those would run through the western cliches as though they were on a to-do list (RDR was really bad about that.). It seems pretty good. I just cleared some nice levels and the awful level they chose for the demo, so I don't know if the game is going to average out to be good or terrible. Still, reviews for Juarez 2 are pretty damn good across the board, surprisingly.

Unfortunately, I'd have to say this barely counts as a deal, despite being a nice drop up front. Ubisoft is publishing this one, and they drop prices so fast it'll make your head spin. Hell, you could've had Assassin's Creed almost within a month for 37.99. Chisel away at your backlogs. Churn out some SF4, some Prototype, some RFG, some whatever you guys are playing. I'm sure this will go down to a reasonable price before you wrap it up.

thanks for the spot...i just ordered it...although its not much of a price drop, i was planning on picking it up for the regular 59.99 price later this week.

Also got free 2 day shipping :)...signed up for the free trial of Amazon prime..only extra charge was a 1 dollar service charge...

Thanks again :whistle2:D

[quote name='killthemall4444']

Don't know if ten bucks off will convince any who weren't already interested in the game but I figured it was worth mentioning.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]

It swayed me, thanks for posting.

[quote name='killthemall4444']LINKY
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

It was definitely worth mentioning. I've been looking forward to giving this a try. Thanks!

bread's done
Back