Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PC/Steam) $5.99 at GameStop

Thanks for the heads-up.  For some reason, they gave me a $.40 promotional credit and charged $.39 tax, bringing the final price to $5.98.  Far Cry 3 : Blood Dragon is also on sale for the same price.

Anybody know how to view the CD Key? I'm trying to log into the gamestop app, but it says it can't connect to servers.
As far as I know you have to be able to use the app to get it, kind of stupid.

And I'd really like to play this, but I'm gonna hold off for the winter sale and a $5 or under price....because I have way too many games in progress as is.

Game is a steal at that price. If you'd have told me that the Call of Juarez IP + Dead Island devs + budget title would somehow be awesome a year ago I would've thought you had something wrong with you. Nothing about that combo should work, but it does.

Great find, thanks! That game stop app is pretty stupid, but I got through it to get the key..now nicely installed on steam!

Sorry to bump, but just for future reference, if you email their tech support with a CD key request, they'll send it to you. Good for whenever they're stupid app isn't working.

bread's done
Back